pvp [OC] Aussie Ark - The Purge (6x Official) Cluster [SYD]

Welcome to Aussie Ark Purge Cluster

We are a new Purge cluster hosted in Sydney Australia, We are currently in the process of expanding and adding on new maps as we grow.
The more populated the server becomes the more maps we can add onto the cluster.

There is no Admin shop, Donations, Handouts or Currency you will have to make you own progress in the game. 

Purge is active Friday Night 8:00pm - Monday Morning 8:00am UTC+10:00

Discord

Maps! 

• Genesis

• Crystal Isles

• Ragnarok

• The Center

• Scorched Earth

• Extinction

(More to come)

Server Settings!

• Alliances Disabled

• Tribe Limit = 6

• Taming = 6X

• Harvest = 6X

• Breeding = 6X

• Imprint Frequency = 4hr

• Imprint Bonus = 1.75x

• Mating Interval = 12hrs

• Max player level = 125 (200 With Ascension)

• Max Wild level = 150

Rules!

Rules are listed in discord please join an read all the rules before playing. 

Discord

Breaking the rules will result in a tribe wide ban regardless of what member broke the rules.

We hope you enjoy out server, feedback welcomed!

• SpecEducationCluster changed the title to [OC] Aussie Ark Prim+ (10x Official) (Cluster) [SYD] 22/07
  • SpecEducationCluster changed the title to [OC] Aussie Ark Prim+ (10x Official) (Cluster) [SYD]

Bug Fix!
The issue with Glass not smelting has been temporarily fixed by replacing the crafting cost for items that require glass with crystal. This will be reverted once Wildcard have patched the issue with the regular forge. Thank you for your feedback and if you notice any other problems don't hesitate to respond with your concerns and we will address them.

14 hours ago, bertrob84 said:

With the dodo crouch glitch on plant x still being a thing on prim + seems almost unplayable without offline raid protection. Ark is Ark, but holding a dodo, crouching and walking up to a plant and pulling the fert out makes it to easy to raid and impossible to protect your base.

I have tried to replicate the problem you have explained but was unable to do so. I attempted to approach a plant turret multiple times with a dodo while crouching an I was killed on each occasion before making it to the turret. Could you please provide more detailed information about how to replicate this issue so we can work on a possible resolution for it. A Discord should be published in the next day or so to help discuss ongoing issues and recommendations for the servers we are still in the process of setting one up.

EDIT: 

I have gone through the whole server log and the only dodo's killed are your own by crossfire from your tribes own plant x turrets. I have tried multiple attempts to use a dodo to drain plant x as it does not work as it is an old glitch that has been patched. I have also followed the raid log start to finish and the only possible issue I have seen could be possibly a boxed racer. Racer taming has been disabled to counter this possibility they are not really necessary on prim+ server anyhow. If you have any other concerns just let us know and we will try address them.

2 hours ago, bertrob84 said:

I have tested the method of walking up to get out the fertilizer in the video and it does not work. I have reviewed how tribes got raided in the game log and it wasn't due to dodos. What you may have seen is possibly plant x hitting your own tames while shooting at someone raiding. Only 3 tribes have tamed dodos and the tribe that raided did not tame, claim or download any dodos. I have attached the log regarding dodos and if you would like any more information regarding this please feel free to join the Discord and request help.

Tribe F*******ls, ID **********: Day 472, 17:17:22: <RichColor Color="1, 0, 0, 1">Your Dodo - Lvl 210 (Dodo) was killed!</>)
Tribe F*******ls, ID **********: Day 472, 17:17:22: <RichColor Color="1, 0, 1, 1">Your Tribe killed Dodo - Lvl 210 (Dodo) (F*******ls)!</>)
Dodo - Lvl 210 (Dodo) (F*******ls) was killed!
Tribe F*******ls, ID **********: Day 472, 17:54:10: <RichColor Color="1, 0, 0, 1">Your Dodo - Lvl 225 (Dodo) was killed!</>)
Tribe F*******ls, ID **********: Day 472, 17:54:10: <RichColor Color="1, 0, 1, 1">Your Tribe killed Dodo - Lvl 225 (Dodo) (F*******ls)!</>)
Dodo - Lvl 225 (Dodo) (F*******ls) was killed!
Tribe F*******ls, ID **********: Day 472, 18:06:57: <RichColor Color="1, 0, 0, 1">Your Dodo - Lvl 420 (Dodo) was killed!</>)
Tribe F*******ls, ID **********: Day 472, 18:06:57: <RichColor Color="1, 0, 1, 1">Your Tribe killed Dodo - Lvl 420 (Dodo) (F*******ls)!</>)
Dodo - Lvl 420 (Dodo) (Fl******ls) was killed!

• SpecEducationCluster changed the title to [OC] Aussie Ark - The Purge (6x Official) Cluster [SYD]

Archived