Most of them had around 13-20k hp 

One had 45k hp

Other 2 had 10k hp

They all have around 400%-600% dmg

some of them were fully impirnted and some of them were tamed

we had 1 yuty around 13 k health 400% dmg

1 daedon had 9k hp and 300%dmg

4 megatheriums had 13k hp and 500-600%dmg

and ı tought it wasnt enough so ı bring 1 rex and 1 allo.Rex had 13k hp and 400% dmg.Allo had 8k hp 400% dmg

So there do ı stand a chance against beta or alpha.Or should ı breed some more therizinosaurus.Btw we didnt loose any dinos and my daedon wasnt healing

Yeah, I can see that winning against beta. I think you will lose some of theris, allo, rex. Depends on how the jam up works. The megths will be your hard hitters. Definitely worth going for it! Veggie cake and high saddles are a must, though. I don't believe you will survive without loss without the cakes and on primitive saddles. She may even gank you.

Alpha will demolish you, though. Alpha Broodmother is no joke... her DPS is nasty.  I'm pretty sure she will kill all your theris, Rex, allos before getting to half health. Even with cakes, pigs, and asc saddles, expect her to do at least 25k per dino in the best scenario. With those dino melee stats, she will wipe you out.

Your target for Rex would be 50-60k with asc saddles. I'd go for breeding up more Megaths, as they are magnificent against her. Save the Theri breeding for the dragon.

As an example of alpha strength, I took a couple of my tribe mates into Alpha Brood mother this last weekend.  I had 12 Boss breed rexes, and a highish level Yuti. No daedon.

Rexes all have over 110,000 health and 1900 melee. Asc saddles, all. Yuti had asc saddle and about 20k health.

I ran this solo previously with the same crew. Things went well and I dispatched her, but the rexes took about 20-30k of damage, each.

This weekend, we had a cluster jam up, and nobody could mount the Yuti before the spiders and mother reached us... so I had to whistle attack on a rex. We killed her, but she killed the Yuti pretty quick. The rexes took about 50-60k damage each. Again... 120 asc saddles doing 1900 melee. The battle was relatively quick... about 4 minutes.

Had I set the Yuti to auto roar, it might have been different, but as it was the Yuti died half way through.

Yeah I wasnt really expecting to beat alpha but ı will be prepared for the beta.I cant find theri saddles from drops.So my plan is to breed some more theri

that has around 40k health and 600dmg with full imprint.I was kinda lazy but now ı kinda need to do it.ı will breed the megatheriums too.I will prob go for 6 megatheruim and 9 theris.ı wont add the low lvl theris tho.Thanks for the reply.Have a good day man.I wont forget Daedons and yutys too.Maybe 2 or three daedons.And one more question should ı go for gamma dragon or gamma megapithecus first

24 minutes ago, Lightning32321 said:

Yeah I wasnt really expecting to beat alpha but ı will be prepared for the beta.I cant find theri saddles from drops.So my plan is to breed some more theri

that has around 40k health and 600dmg with full imprint.I was kinda lazy but now ı kinda need to do it.ı will breed the megatheriums too.I will prob go for 6 megatheruim and 9 theris.ı wont add the low lvl theris tho.Thanks for the reply.Have a good day man.I wont forget Daedons and yutys too.Maybe 2 or three daedons.And one more question should ı go for gamma dragon or gamma megapithecus first

Good plan. Megaths and Yuti are powerhouses against the Broodmothers. If you have low saddles, you need to pump out the damage. Buffed megas with a Yuti boost are crazy good against her. Add in some Theris to increase it even more, and you are gold. The jump of BM power from Gamma to Beta is not that bad... but Beta to Alpha is significant.

3 hours ago, Lightning32321 said:

me and my friend beat gamma broodmother with: 8 Therizinosaurus Most of them had around 13-20k hp One had 45k hp Other 2 had 10k hp They all have around 400%-600% dmg some of them were fully impirnted and some of them were tamed
we had 1 yuty around 13 k health 400% dmg
1 daedon had 9k hp and 300%dmg
4 megatheriums had 13k hp and 500-600%dmg
and ı tought it wasnt enough so ı bring 1 rex and 1 allo.Rex had 13k hp and 400% dmg.Allo had 8k hp 400% dmg
So there do ı stand a chance against beta or alpha.Or should ı breed some more therizinosaurus.Btw we didnt loose any dinos and my daedon wasnt healing

You will need some veggie cakes, and you got to get on the piggy and ride em to get the good healing effect. Otherwise he is a total wasted slot.....What I like to do is in solo, I will ride the deadon, have the yuty set to follow me on passive with the auto courage roar on, and I will tell the crew to go attack the spider. With them attacking the broodmother, I will slowly ride up behind them and turn on the healing effect till I start seeing major chunks of the deadons food stat dropping out. Oh, and my deadon has 80,000 food stat.

Add in some veggie cakes for the theri's, and some high grade saddles, and boom like that.

As for alpha, you either need to do some heavy breeding for the theri's, rex's, or get a lot of megatheriums. I had 18 fully imprinted theri's with 20k health, and 1500% melee and if it was not for the 10 extra veggie cakes on every single theri, we all would have died.

Alpha broodmother is no joke. o.o

• 3 weeks later...

For alpha spider on the island if you use megatherium dont use other dino. Theris and rexes can kill the little spider army, that take the buff the megatherium have with that. Theris are best for dragon because take less damage for fire. Rexes for monkey and megatherium for spider. In the old legacy server i do the alpha with 19 megatherium full HP with arroudn 100% saddle and a yuta. Megas has arround 45K hp and not much damage but the bug kill buff help. 

I do it again in main official month later. 4 rexes with 120K HP, 1800 male, 1 yuty and 1 velo with 3K mele. and was done in 5 min. all depend in what server you are, if is unnoficial, oficial, single player. 

7 hours ago, hud said:

Nope, they are best because u can heal them with cake, but they take same dmg like rexes.

Yeah, the damage to your army is still the same, however their ability to eat cakes, but do nearly similar damage with nearly similar health pools as rex's means that they can keep fighting longer before being killed.

from the wiki

herbivores take less fire damage from the fire ball droping from the sky and other fire type, but not reduced damage from dragon fire breath

The Dragon is far stronger than the two previous Guardians on the Island, thanks to the ability to do percent-based fire breath damage. This fire will drain 20% of anything's max healthç

FireBalls do a fair amount of damage (less to herbivores) and have a large explosion radius, as well as having the ability to directly damage riders.

An army of 20?cb=20150917004959 Therizinosaurus are a players best chance at beating the Dragon since they have stats to rival the Rex's and because they are herbivores they take less damage from the Dragons attacks (does NOT reduce damage from Fire Breath).

• 2 weeks later...

I just did my first fight against beta Broodmother and it was a bit strange.

I added a Rex with 25k HP as bodyguard and removed one Deinos, so 18 Deinos, a Yuti and a Rex. I set the Rex to neutral and follow on the Yuti in the hope, this would work as bodyguard, but the Rex joined the fight, so I think I must set him to passive the next time.

The Rex walked a bit around while the fight and I had the impression he mostly killed the pets of Broodmother.

Result: All survived, 3 Deinos were down to ~60% HP, the other Deinos were near 100% HP.
But the Rex barely survived and had only ~5% HP left, although he had an ascendant saddle like the others!

I don't understand why the Rex got so crazy much damage?

1 hour ago, Zapha said:

I just did my first fight against beta Broodmother and it was a bit strange.

I added a Rex with 25k HP as bodyguard and removed one Deinos, so 18 Deinos, a Yuti and a Rex. I set the Rex to neutral and follow on the Yuti in the hope, this would work as bodyguard, but the Rex joined the fight, so I think I must set him to passive the next time.

The Rex walked a bit around while the fight and I had the impression he mostly killed the pets of Broodmother.

Result: All survived, 3 Deinos were down to ~60% HP, the other Deinos were near 100% HP.
But the Rex barely survived and had only ~5% HP left, although he had an ascendant saddle like the others!

I don't understand why the Rex got so crazy much damage?

seeing him walk around is rather unusual, and Im right there with you in thinking that he was targeted by the little spiders. Perhaps they targeted him specifically since he was the biggest target?

I noticed some oddness with a dragon fight once. Me and my tribemate was doing the normal run and we had the army attacking in front of the dragon, but the entire time, he was looking at me on the deadon. He even tried hitting me with the flame attack, which was kinda cool, cause yeah me and the piggy got cooked, but everyone else didn't get hit. I moved forward a bit and he tried the flame breath again, but didn't hit anything. It stayed like that till he poped up and flew around a bit, which was sweet cause free damage without punishment, but for the whole ordeal not one theri got hit while they was going to town on him.

15 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Perhaps they targeted him specifically since he was the biggest target?

This would explain why in my gamma fight the spider pets came all to my Yuti, he was the biggest. I was also not in line with my army, I think it's important to stand exactly behind your army so that the pets throwed at you get caught from the army.

Just did the fight again for my other char, Rex now with 35k HP. I had the Rex in his own tame ordering group and moved him a bit around to see if he is again primary target for Broodmother.

And yes, he was again main target, and lost 25k HP in the fight. The Deinos got this time more damage, some were below 2k (they all have 5k). I guess it was because I moved the Rex around.

So it's good to have a tank for Broodmother, which must be the biggest Dino in the army.

10 hours ago, Zapha said:

This would explain why in my gamma fight the spider pets came all to my Yuti, he was the biggest. I was also not in line with my army, I think it's important to stand exactly behind your army so that the pets throwed at you get caught from the army.

Had this problem with the megapithicus. I just chalked it up to my tribemate just picking a bad location to try and yell at everyone from

5 hours ago, Zapha said:

Just did the fight again for my other char, Rex now with 35k HP. I had the Rex in his own tame ordering group and moved him a bit around to see if he is again primary target for Broodmother.

And yes, he was again main target, and lost 25k HP in the fight. The Deinos got this time more damage, some were below 2k (they all have 5k). I guess it was because I moved the Rex around.

So it's good to have a tank for Broodmother, which must be the biggest Dino in the army.

Since your running deino's, you might try a tek steggo......get two max level tek steggo's, make sure one of them has lots of health points, do a breed job and get that health state out. Imprint, then level it up. Once done, give it 10 veggie cakes and give it a run.

I can easily get a tek steggo health to 60k.....ontop of that, they can take reduced damage, talk about tanking!

Archived