Tips to do the Titans on Extinction?

marcosbelantoni

Hi ark people!

Im "new" on bosses / titans fights, and i like if you experienced guys can give me some tips.

I had 2 gigas  with, 34khp, 1500md (my tribe is just me and my friend hahahaha), do the OSD red really "easy", haven't tryed the purple one...
I can bring mor 1 or 2 gigas to the fight if needed.

what your thoughts? i can do the forest and ice titan? or i just will lost my gigas?

PS: im on PS4 PVE Official

All the titan battles are rather unique fights. I'd probably not go for 2 gigas, although you got some strong ones there that could probably do it (esp. with mate boost).

The tree will root (=dismount) you and the Ice will freeze (=dismount) you. In both situations you want to move quickly to dodge the "dismount-attacks", which can get tricky on a giga. If you absolutely want to do it on gigas, I'd probably breed some for assistance and/or wear full Tek so you can fly and dodge when you get dismounted.

On 7/23/2021 at 4:01 AM, Zibnewski said:

All the titan battles are rather unique fights. I'd probably not go for 2 gigas, although you got some strong ones there that could probably do it (esp. with mate boost).

The tree will root (=dismount) you and the Ice will freeze (=dismount) you. In both situations you want to move quickly to dodge the "dismount-attacks", which can get tricky on a giga. If you absolutely want to do it on gigas, I'd probably breed some for assistance and/or wear full Tek so you can fly and dodge when you get dismounted.

Thanks for the advices!

On 7/20/2021 at 2:56 PM, marcosbelantoni said:

Hi ark people!

Im "new" on bosses / titans fights, and i like if you experienced guys can give me some tips.

I had 2 gigas  with, 34khp, 1500md (my tribe is just me and my friend hahahaha), do the OSD red really "easy", haven't tryed the purple one...
I can bring mor 1 or 2 gigas to the fight if needed.

what your thoughts? i can do the forest and ice titan? or i just will lost my gigas?

PS: im on PS4 PVE Official

Done mine yesterday:

Desert Titan done with the Mek, shooting all we can (We are 2ppl).

Forest Titan was melted by 38 Giga 36kHealth 2kMight... rly too much Giga, but we where hyped... i think 10 should be enough.

Ice Titan Melted with 2 giga, we where under his foot biting like hell. Got it on Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jegFc0eyQNg&t=48s) and used it to report a bug... we didn't get the hologram...

Archived