Giga taming

Arkal

So the trapezoid bear trap thing isn’t working for me, I also want a bit more of a permanent and safer trap so I’m going to make a 3x4 metal door frame trap, 3 high, with a ramp leading up to it and I was wondering if this would work, is it long enough? I know the height and width isn’t a problem but is the length good? I’m not sure if 4 long is big enough so I’m asking here, thanks.

A nice and prety permanent trap that does not need extra actions is 6 triangle foundations, each 1 square apart in kind of hexagon/circle shape. On the outside of each a double doorframe with a triangle roof facing inward. This while let a giga walk up the roof but from the inside it gets stuck under the roof.
Aproachable from every side and no lock up action the moment its in.

Part list: 6x (Triangle foundation+double doorframe+triangle roof) and 1 square foundation to assist for spacing (or six if you don't recycle them).

13 hours ago, Arkal said:

So the trapezoid bear trap thing isn’t working for me, I also want a bit more of a permanent and safer trap so I’m going to make a 3x4 metal door frame trap, 3 high, with a ramp leading up to it and I was wondering if this would work, is it long enough? I know the height and width isn’t a problem but is the length good? I’m not sure if 4 long is big enough so I’m asking here, thanks.

If you want to go that route, then just use a few Dino gates with a Behemoth gate. I put the behemoth gate opposite of the ramp so it won’t jump over. Basically it blocks it and let’s it fall into the trap. 

Archived