Roleplay server Xbox one?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We are hosting a dedicated roleplay pvp bossted server, our server is pretty small and we are hoping to bring in more players. The ping is usually at 60 or 80, but we have wild dino wipes to clear lag out. The stats of our server are as follows 2x gather 6x taming and most other stats are 3x. If you have suggestions well definitely listen. We have pretty active admins, admins will not interfere with other players at all. If youre interested in joining send afriend request to ArkServerUltra or any admin. The admins are dandy Deathbot, The Eldest One, Gospod Vorona. We will be putting the server public soon We will be having some interesting and cool gamemodes, Including random supply drops on the map. If you have questions just ask any admin.

• 2 weeks later...

This server is on the centre it is a rp server there will be 2 kingdoms 1 north and 1 south there will be 1 king and 1 queen for each Kingdom will make u all level 98 and give each Kingdom a vault full of supplies plus every player get 1 asendent pike,pick and hatchet, so in each Kingdom there will be 1 king 1 queen 2 knights 2 lookouts and then the rest of ur ppl be they merchants thief's or what ever on this server u can work for money in a Kingdom or u can be a lone tribe selling to the kingdom bits and bobs the king and queen can choose to put taxes and rules and all that kind of stuff ppl can be given a house or they can buy land to make there own, on this server there's a couple of rules if ur a man ur a man on the server if ur a women ur a women on the server now we only have a few ppl on the server and I would like to get it populated I am the king of the north I still need a queen 2 knights 2 lookouts and Kingdom South still needs a king,Queen 2 knights and 2 lookouts

Roles of the Kings, Queens, knights and lookouts are the king and queen are a partnership they rule there Kingdom and try to do it so everyone is happy knights are the protectors of the king and queen 1 knight for the queen and 1 for the king the lookouts are the to take it in turns (you guessed it to look out for threats) and then the rest of the ppl on the server can join either Kingdom as a peasant or merchant or anything or they can live off the land but will be open to the kingdoms finding them,   

Msg ripplyjester879 

• 2 months later...

I'm a admin on a xbox server on the center primitive+ and we are currently in building and still need help, I lead a capital city, the criminal capital and we run a black market along with slave trade. We have other capitals and tribes as well and if you'd like to join any. If you have any questions send me a message

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/25/2016 at 10:10 PM, Riveris said:

Actualy I found a really cool RP server for the xbox one. You have to sign up for it but the rules are cool The people are nice and the mods are really good. I can give a link to the sight if you want

(no Im not an add. Sorry If I sound like one I just want more people to join this server. Its really good and theres usaly about 8-12 people on at a time but its growing more every day)

Ha ha River I found you.

• 6 months later...
On 26/01/2016 at 4:10 AM, Riveris said:

Actualy I found a really cool RP server for the xbox one. You have to sign up for it but the rules are cool The people are nice and the mods are really good. I can give a link to the sight if you want

(no Im not an add. Sorry If I sound like one I just want more people to join this server. Its really good and theres usaly about 8-12 people on at a time but its growing more every day)

Yeah can I have a link please I'm looking for a RP server

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:10 PM, Riveris said:

Link?

I run a 24/7 RP Medieval Fantasy Server. We usually have anywhere from 18-50players on at a time. We have a currency system, open market, 5 kingdoms and small towns and a prefabbed starter town. Add GT "RP Ark Server" and join today. There's mysteries and quest. If you need anymore information join xbox club "Ark Medieval Roleplay"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Jerryn locked this topic

Archived