Roleplay server Xbox one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actualy I found a really cool RP server for the xbox one. You have to sign up for it but the rules are cool The people are nice and the mods are really good. I can give a link to the sight if you want

(no Im not an add. Sorry If I sound like one I just want more people to join this server. Its really good and theres usaly about 8-12 people on at a time but its growing more every day)

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2016 at 4:10 AM, Riveris said:

Actualy I found a really cool RP server for the xbox one. You have to sign up for it but the rules are cool The people are nice and the mods are really good. I can give a link to the sight if you want

(no Im not an add. Sorry If I sound like one I just want more people to join this server. Its really good and theres usaly about 8-12 people on at a time but its growing more every day)

where and how do we sign up??

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they are still working out a few kinks with the zombie acount to keep it running and you have to sigin up to be able to join. (no money or anything like that just submit a Charater) and due to a influx of people joining they have review dates and graduation dates but if there is something wrong that will confict with the server everyone is happy to help get you in. 

again sorrry about the wait. I fell bad about that.

Wish I had found something like this before I gave up and switched consoles again. Most of the pve servers I joined always switched to pvp, at first I didn't mind because silly me thought they have rules people will follow them. Boy was I wrong, non combative just means easy target to those who pvp. Maybe I will come back one day. Tell the originators of the server good job and glad they made a safe place for Role Players.

http://arksurvivalists.enjin.com/home

Hey Everyone! I see you all are interested in a full RP Server! Well I am happy to tell you guys about our server which has been highly rated by many players! Check our website out and you will see all of our features and current members (Over 150). If you have any more questions please feel free to ask! I will warn you that our application process is very tedious and we only accept players that truly want to play

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived