Eggs not hatching

MMaas

Is this a PS4 issue or also on other platforms?
Had issues with Tuso eggs yesterday (incubate to 0%, not hatching, when picked up looking like egg in incubator waiting for hatch command) and found few more people complaing eggs outside incubators did not hatch anymore. This morning heard other player on other map complaining egg in incubator did not hatch anymore.

Tribe mate on other server just had 2 oviraptor eggs having hatched in other players incubator for this reason. Kind of sucks not being able to hatch eggs during an Evo Event.

You're not the only one. Made a post about this on reddit 2 days ago:

I'm also on PS4. No egg that I placed on the ground ever hatched. Hasn't changed since then. Every egg that reaches 00:00:00 gets 2 green arrows pointing up. People told me that's egg incubator related.

So I bought an egg incubator from someone on my server. And voila, my eggs hatch again. But only in the incubator. 

I’m also having this issue. As suggested on other threads, I’ve tried picking the eggs up and putting them down, moving the parents, going out of render range, restarting my ps5, restarting my nitrado server, etc etc… But nothing works, the eggs simply won’t hatch. Please fix this ASAP guys, can’t beat the game if I can’t breed dinos… 😳

I had this issue as well. I was hatching wyvern and deinonychus eggs and they got stuck like this. Picking them up and placing them back down didn't fix it, so I restarted my server and that seemed to fix the issue, but it's hard to say for certain if the server restart fixed it or if it somehow fixed itself? Super annoying bug regardless. Really wish we'd get a clear fix on this bug 

Archived