Cross platform between those three platforms would undoubtedly bring much more players to the game since they can play with their friends. For Official servers there could be servers that only support one platform and other servers that support all platforms so the players can choose if they want to play with other platforms. (I personally was waiting for Ark 1 to be cross platform because i wanted to play with my console friends but my console friends never installed ark since they could not play with me.) So i feel Ark 2 could possibly have cross platform. Or at least between PC and Xbox or PC and PS (since Xbox and PS don't usually allow being able to play with each other)

Let me know yalls opinions on this concept.

• MoroNada changed the title to Cross platform between PC, Xbox and PS?
  • 1 month later...

I'm sure there will likely be cross platform support between Xbox and PC, but the game isn't coming to PlayStation. Aaron Greenberg, GM for Xbox, stated that it will be exclusive to Xbox Series X|S and PC.

Not sure how they'll DO cross platform support, though. If they will will just do it with Xbox and PC Windows store, or Steam as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 10:05 PM, MoroNada said:

Cross platform between those three platforms would undoubtedly bring much more players to the game since they can play with their friends. For Official servers there could be servers that only support one platform and other servers that support all platforms so the players can choose if they want to play with other platforms. (I personally was waiting for Ark 1 to be cross platform because i wanted to play with my console friends but my console friends never installed ark since they could not play with me.) So i feel Ark 2 could possibly have cross platform. Or at least between PC and Xbox or PC and PS (since Xbox and PS don't usually allow being able to play with each other)

Let me know yalls opinions on this concept.

Cross platform maybe. PS is planed but it will be some time 

Archived