Community Crunch 276: Creature Submission Voting, Enforcement Update, and More!

StudioWildcard

15 hours ago, gerardtalbot said:

Hey there happy Sunday, Gen2 comes with 25 more levels 5 for each boss fight and 10 for all exp notes. I what to bring to your attention Exp note on extinction map Diana number 21 at location 22 38.7 is stuck behind a rock and can not be accessed. I have completed over 90% of the notes today and now I come across this, this means no one can progress on official servers to reach max level I am wondering if you can fix this as this is blocking every ones progress, if you search youtube video by Ninjakiller560 Diana note on extinction and go to 5min 10 sec in he shows you this Glitch and whats freighting is he flagged this Nov 2018 and it is still not resolved. I am currently running my main character on Pve official at level 160 and I was hoping to use the x3 to get more exp to get more levels once i completed the EXp note hunt but this 1 exp note has no halted my progress Please fix this issue many thanks.  

Why'd you quote the other person?

2 minutes ago, GordoGoH said:

There was no need as the paragraph you wrote didn't have anything to do with the other persons topic.

Thats True I was trying to get Admin attention Ive tried everything I noticed one admin responded so it was an attempt to see if they would reply, not getting any answers to my issues.

40 minutes ago, gerardtalbot said:

Thats True I was trying to get Admin attention Ive tried everything I noticed one admin responded so it was an attempt to see if they would reply, not getting any answers to my issues.

That person @'d an admin (Big Ced), I wouldn't recommend @'ing an admin unless it is of dire need. Also, just because you quoted them doesn't mean an admin is more likely to respond.

After an evaluation, the person didn't @ an admin, they @'d studio wildcard in whole.

Edited by GordoGoH
Misreading information

2 minutes ago, GordoGoH said:

that person @'d an admin (Big Ced), I wouldn't recommend @'ing an admin unless it is of dire need. Also, just because you quoted them doesn't mean an admin is more likely to respond.

it is a dire need, you can not progress in the game because of the issue so it needs to be brought to their attention plus  Ced never responds either on twitter... so I am trying every avenue. Did you even read my original message ?

1 minute ago, GordoGoH said:

An explorer note for XP is not that dire

Really ? so not being able to get all exp notes to gain 10 more levels to progress in the game is not a Dire need, may be not for you but it is for me Id like to beat the game and get max level and wait for Ark2 ... an in game glitch like this one shows the game is broken so it needs to be fixed so people looking for achievement's can achieve them, if you have nothing more to say thats helpful there is no point in responding to this message.  

2 minutes ago, gerardtalbot said:

Really ? so not being able to get all exp notes to gain 10 more levels to progress in the game is not a Dire need, may be not for you but it is for me Id like to beat the game and get max level and wait for Ark2 ... an in game glitch like this one shows the game is broken so it needs to be fixed so people looking for achievement's can achieve them, if you have nothing more to say thats helpful there is no point in responding to this message.  

It's 10 extra levels which isn't even that many, and if you're achievement hunting then go to single player.

2 hours ago, Tacomanisback said:

That's cool, but why is our ragnarok server just gone, huh? Posted on a couple threads but nobody knows. Filed a ticket and no response. It's almost been a week now. 

There are probably many servers that are down and they are trying to get them all back up and running. hundreds of servers across all platforms are probably experiencing the same thing but they are prioritising all the gen 2 servers as they are the most broken.

Event Conclusion GenTwo Official Server, 500 cloners crashing the server every 3 hours, server capped everyday upon log in. Nice dino oh server capped dang guess I can't experience this public event. I think I will try building a platform on my newly tamed Quetzal oh my platform cap as well. This has been a horrible Summer Bash experience, I would not recommend this game to anyone! I have an idea Wild Card instead of working on Ark 2 fix some things with ark!

3 minutes ago, Elijah777 said:

Event Conclusion GenTwo Official Server, 500 cloners crashing the server every 3 hours, server capped everyday upon log in. Nice dino oh server capped dang guess I can't experience this public event. I think I will try building a platform on my newly tamed Quetzal oh my platform cap as well. This has been a horrible Summer Bash experience, I would not recommend this game to anyone! I have an idea Wild Card instead of working on Ark 2 fix some things with ark!

While I do agree that a lot of cloners can be annoying, the people that do that haven't broken any rules in the game. It's not everyone else's fault if you cant play on a capped server, wildcard has put out plenty of servers so you can still play the game. The Quetz platform thing just isn't a good complaint cause its always been like that to prevent super structures on the back of a frail animal. Summer Bash has been pretty good, even though the tribe I was in got insided. I would recommend this game to my most hated enemy. Wildcard keep working on Ark 2 and let chaos erupt on Ark 1. 

On 7/18/2021 at 1:23 AM, gerardtalbot said:

So with this new end game map comes another 25 levels which allows you to get to level 180, currently I am running my main character at 160 on official pve, so I decided to do the option for 10 more levels by doing the Exp Notes Ive gotten 90% done so far and only Gen2 and a few on Gen1 left to do, as I was completing Ext map Diana Notes I came across a Glitch where 1 note number 21 can not be opened as is is stuck behind a Rock the lat and longs are 22.1 38.go to 5min 10 sec Ninjakiller560 All Diana Explorer note locations on Extinction in Ark Survival Evolved  youtube video he flagged this on Nov 14, 2018 so nearly 3 years on Wildcard hasn't fixed this. So my question is how does one get the achievement of all Exp note on all maps when one is stuck behind a rock ? I have flagged this with the bug team but I do not have much faith as playing this game for some time now and often reported issues which never seem to be resolved. Does anyone have any ideas how I might get this note it has taken me over 3 weeks to get to this point and as you can imagine to come across this is not pleasant.

I know it seems that issues in this game never get fixed like disappearing unconscious dinos, flyer leveling, missions immediately saying failed when you start them. All I can really recommend for you to do is go into ghost mode (assuming you are on your own server or a server where you have admin permissions) and acquire it like that.

I wouldn’t expect it to get fixed. Its been three years and thats not the only multi year bug I know about that has gone unfixed. Worst part is if you submit a bug report you just get an automated response and if you submit another one (concerning even a different issue) you’ll get the exact same automated response.

Finally made a account for this. I wanna say during event if I left render say to turn around on skiff or go up to check where trap is.  The wild dinos would despawn a percent of the time. For a example a red white blue r giga 130.   That was being dragged out of water and I flew up in lag and derendered and it poofed like it was never there or a console crashing doing that to.

But WILDCARD you screwed water tamer big time with gen 2. You didn't give us a single creature or viriant.  Going in the ocean is useless for players that have water tames. You couldn't give us that tek mosa which male be in lost island.  Which no one I know is excited for another island map. 

But seriously not 1 new viriant or species in ocean on this map u where so proud of. Once I found that out I wish I hadn't bought the dlc. U should atleast add a viraint even tho it's a released map already.  

And if you think with you not fixing fixing tek troff showing range when it's disabled on every login and the bed glitch where I gotta jump to move 80% of logins with a 60% chance of freezing or doing qpoin joining while fighting lag lag ghili gloves hiding map and dc n lags n other issues u never ever fixed. That I will by new xbox and ur game and trust and believe ur keep it running smoothly more then 6 months to a year after release. Ur smoking crack! Cause ur dumb!!! U can't be trusted and all ur dlcs r never on time even day of with gem 2 we saw that. U r so incompetent that ur the reason I won't upgrade to new console. Ur only game I play anymore.  So u got a almost 40 year old gamer to quit cause u just don't care that the product you sold us is like a moldy sandwich 

Alright, so I know this is sort of last minute. For some reason I can’t post on the creature submission page (maybe it’s closed, I only found about this yesterday, I don’t know) so I decided I would just post here. Here is the dossier I made for it. I think ark needs more big theropods, and I really liked the old design of the Carnotaurus. (R.I.P Del Toro, the first Carno I ever tamed, who took months. She died yesterday.) Here it is. This took me all day, and I am SUPER excited about this.

8BB72DFD-B2EC-41D2-9810-FE03D061EB67.jpeg

10 hours ago, WhiteHaze said:

Finally made a account for this. I wanna say during event if I left render say to turn around on skiff or go up to check where trap is.  The wild dinos would despawn a percent of the time. For a example a red white blue r giga 130.   That was being dragged out of water and I flew up in lag and derendered and it poofed like it was never there or a console crashing doing that to.

But WILDCARD you screwed water tamer big time with gen 2. You didn't give us a single creature or viriant.  Going in the ocean is useless for players that have water tames. You couldn't give us that tek mosa which male be in lost island.  Which no one I know is excited for another island map. 

But seriously not 1 new viriant or species in ocean on this map u where so proud of. Once I found that out I wish I hadn't bought the dlc. U should atleast add a viraint even tho it's a released map already.  

And if you think with you not fixing fixing tek troff showing range when it's disabled on every login and the bed glitch where I gotta jump to move 80% of logins with a 60% chance of freezing or doing qpoin joining while fighting lag lag ghili gloves hiding map and dc n lags n other issues u never ever fixed. That I will by new xbox and ur game and trust and believe ur keep it running smoothly more then 6 months to a year after release. Ur smoking crack! Cause ur dumb!!! U can't be trusted and all ur dlcs r never on time even day of with gem 2 we saw that. U r so incompetent that ur the reason I won't upgrade to new console. Ur only game I play anymore.  So u got a almost 40 year old gamer to quit cause u just don't care that the product you sold us is like a moldy sandwich 

calm down dude, its not their fault that you lag. also they don't need to add more water variants cause gen 1 had a fair share of water X-creatures. Wildcard aren't dumb. 

ima use the quote that i use for everyone like you, "you try and do it better then"