Can I get banned if my base is pretty big?

NoEVN

I'm building my base on water and pretty close to another tribe.
I've been trying to avoid being blocked by them building on where they've marked territory.
But, yesterday they came and told me that my base was too big and all using the pillar,
it made them lag and asked me to destroy a large part.
I did not agree with that. They said they would report me,
and I might get banned for it.
Today they brought the stryder and blocked the area I built.
What can I do about it and is it possible that I will be banned just because my base is so big?
Thank you.Maybe my article will be confusing because my English is quite bad and I have to use google translate

Probably not, and actually you could report them blocking your buildings with a Stryder.

I do not think you would get banned for it.  I will say, to some ARK players, it is considered rude to build your base at the limit of another tribe's base, especially if they have to render your big base every time they render their own base.  This is probably why they are frustrated:  You built a very big base at the border of their base, so they are forced to render your whole base as well as theirs.  It makes it slow to load, and that can be frustrating.

There is not a rule in PvE ARK about doing things that other players might think are rude.  You will not get banned.

4 hours ago, NoEVN said:

I'm building my base on water and pretty close to another tribe.
I've been trying to avoid being blocked by them building on where they've marked territory.
But, yesterday they came and told me that my base was too big and all using the pillar,
it made them lag and asked me to destroy a large part.
I did not agree with that. They said they would report me,
and I might get banned for it.
Today they brought the stryder and blocked the area I built.
What can I do about it and is it possible that I will be banned just because my base is so big?
Thank you.Maybe my article will be confusing because my English is quite bad and I have to use google translate

No, you can build your base as big as you want....Just so long as its all being done properly.

However if they are blocking you with their stryder, then they are breaking the rules.....Before submitting a ticket, make sure you have as much evidence as you can....Pictures, video, show where the stryder is and how long it has been there, ect. ect.

9 giờ trước, TheDonn nói:

Probably not, and actually you could report them blocking your buildings with a Stryder.

Tôi không nghĩ anh sẽ bị cấm vì chuyện đó. Tôi sẽ nói, đối với một số người chơi ARK, việc xây dựng căn cứ của bạn ở giới hạn của một bộ lạc khác là điều thô lỗ, đặc biệt nếu họ phải tạo ra cơ sở lớn của bạn mỗi khi họ tạo ra căn cứ của riêng họ. Đây có lẽ là lý do tại sao họ thất vọng: Bạn đã xây dựng một căn cứ rất lớn ở biên giới của căn cứ của họ, vì vậy họ buộc phải làm cho toàn bộ căn cứ của bạn cũng như của họ. Nó làm cho nó chậm tải, và điều đó có thể gây bực bội.

Không có quy tắc nào trong PvE ARK về việc làm những việc mà những người chơi khác có thể nghĩ là thô lỗ. Bạn sẽ không bị cấm.

thanks for the reply. i will need to send a report soon, they are overdoing it by not only leaving them next to my house but also in my replicartor area

image.png.b692cdbce97d8c78faf42e5188dc89c1.png

Archived