Cap level 450 or 465?

Ancalagon

Hi, i'm playing on official server, but recently i tested many times new info about levelling dino and we have possibility of put 88 levels on dino, but max cap is 450, no sense for who have dino that start from lv 377...i have screenshots that prove it. And ark smart breeding said that level cap is 465..... no sense.Cattura.thumb.PNG.a5643663aaa8adaac9c2f9744cbf77da.PNG

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, Ancalagon said:

I'm playing in official server and with giga that not born lv 377 i put 80 level up... so in official not possible... giga not R variant

i put screenshot of stats and level that i put on my giga in official server..like ytou can see 79 levels

Cattura.PNG

Seems like it was recently changed. It was still the case a few months back. Even the wiki was recently updated to reflect that change:

TW2yZv7.png

On 7/16/2021 at 7:39 AM, Ancalagon said:

I'm playing in official server and with giga that not born lv 377 i put 80 level up... so in official not possible... giga not R variant

i put screenshot of stats and level that i put on my giga in official server..like ytou can see 79 levels

Cattura.PNG

From memory Ark Smart Breeding will allow you to manipulate the values past the max breeding on official servers, you can change these settings in the settings to what the max level is, but I am not sure if this stops you going past the official max level. I could be wrong though, as it has been awhile since I have used ASB.

Archived