Baby imprinting won't change when I tweak the settings, grown before 1st care

I'm sorry if I am putting this question in the wrong category or if I am asking a stupid/over-asked/common sense question. I am brand new here but I did try to categorize this question as best I could. Thank you for your patience!

My problem is that my babies now don't need cuddles/care for 2 whole real life hours nearly. They mature LOOOONG before the first cuddle even comes. So I have no chance of imprinting on any babies now. This has just started happening but let me give you some more info.

The recent update broke my game and would not let me open the game anymore. It kept telling me it was updating some file pertaining to ark. That lasted for a day and a half until I came to the conclusion that the file will never be updated. So I had to completely uninstall ark and reinstall. It kept my save, everything was fine except the settings were all set back to the original game settings. It's been so long since I have originally adjusted those settings that I have no clue what my settings were specifically but they were definitely custom. So I started testing the settings. Some settings are explained well enough that I knew what to set the value at but some I had to just adjust the sliders up and down and load the game up to test them to see what they did and which way I needed to move the sliders for the desired result. I have found the correct value for almost every setting now and everything is just about back to the way I had it except for the baby imprinting/cuddle/care timer. I have adjusted the baby mature speed slider, baby cuddle interval multiplier sliders, baby cuddle grace period multiplier sliders, baby cuddle lose imprint quality speed multiplier sliders, and baby imprinting stat scale multiplier slider several times. Each one of those settings I have put all the way to 0, then right in the middle, then to max and none of the different values made any difference on the care time. I have since reset everything to the original single player game settings. Made no difference. Am I going to have to uninstall and reinstall again to fix this? I hope it's not unfixable. I will be absolutely devastated because taming and breeding are my greatest joy in ARK and not being able to imprint on any baby now makes it feel like it's not worthwhile to even bother :(

I play on PC through XBOX GAME PASS. Single Player.

I can't upload the 3rd picture which was of my newborn equus with his maturation at 2%(he was literally JUST born and already at 2%) and "WANTS CARE IN 1:20:22".

The pictures attached are my current settings for all of the imprinting/care/cuddle settings. Please let me know if I need to show anymore settings.

Thank you for anyone who answers. I appreciate your time. 

ark baby settings 2.png

ark baby settings 1.png

• puss changed the title to Baby imprinting won't change when I tweak the settings, grown before 1st care

Archived