Did the event end date change or am I tripping?

sjskdjkfa

36 minutes ago, Austria said:

Official Discord, where is this and what is survivetheark.com? also official? or is it twitter for the next news we need a tinder Account or what...

No one knows what is official or not. One referes to this site, other to twitter or discord. Communication is kind of unorganised, no clear single channel.

1 hour ago, Austria said:

Official Discord, where is this and what is survivetheark.com? also official? or is it twitter for the next news we need a tinder Account or what...

Community Crunch 238 (September 18, 2020) clearly announced the launch of the official ARK Discord :

It quickly became the place where devs and @Cedric are the most active. And to be honest I like it. For example, the patch notes are automatically posted on my own Discord (for the servers cluster whom I am the admin) and my players can see them instantly.

4 minutes ago, Elgar said:

Community Crunch 238 (September 18, 2020) clearly announced the launch of the official ARK Discord :

It quickly became the place where devs and @Cedric are the most active. And to be honest I like it. For example, the patch notes are automatically posted on my own Discord (for the servers cluster whom I am the admin) and my players can see them instantly.

They have a webhook for sending it to your discord?

I use some webhooks from wowhead to my wow channels on my discord... but ARK would be appreciated too...

27 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

one communication to rule them all ....... why not just 'you know' put it on every communication platform they use instead of ONE that not everyone uses .... sheesh soooo hard to copy paste nowadays....

Normaly I would recommend as well that but since I have a strong feeling communication staf does not communicate with eachother it is way safer to minimize the ammount of channels to prevent incorrect information. I mean, how many times had we already faulty patch version numbers in the changelog or other misinformation?

Keep it centralized if you can't handle proper communication.

34 minutes ago, Elgar said:

Very nice they create their own little cosy corner for chats but some people are tired of registering/logging in on 5 different platforms to get the information complete.
Community crunch is not were people just joining ark are going to first.

Archived