Player Griefing

Peachyylion

I am on the receiving end of a player who has decided to grief a bunch of players on our server. It is a PVE server. He brought 18 brontos to my base using a duplicated character and threw them out all over my base with their tails and bodies glitching into my walls. This came without any warrant. I had never spoken to the player before this happened. I have asked him nicely to remove them and he just laughed and kept telling me no. Because he used a duplicated character, there is no offline damage to the brontos so they will be stuck there for weeks until they starve (if he doesn’t feed them). I have submitted a ticket with a video showing him dropping off all the brontos and reported him in game but am worried that I will not get a response. Does anyone know of anything else I can do? I can’t access any of my stuff because the brontos are in the way of everything.

reporting with evidence is the best thing you can do. WC does clean up messes like this pretty quickly much faster than they

do character or dino issues. So cross your fingers and wait. sadly that is about it. There isn't much you can do when a jerk does crap like that

esp on a pve server. I'm really sorry you're having that problem too. good luck.

44 minutes ago, Peachyylion said:

I have submitted a ticket with a video showing him dropping off all the brontos

That's the key, WildCard will take action. Maybe not quickly, because it's WildCard, but you have valid evidence documenting what was done so just be patient enough to keep your animals alive and keep your base from decaying, they'll take care of it (in their own time).

On 7/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, Peachyylion said:

I am on the receiving end of a player who has decided to grief a bunch of players on our server. It is a PVE server. He brought 18 brontos to my base using a duplicated character and threw them out all over my base with their tails and bodies glitching into my walls. This came without any warrant. I had never spoken to the player before this happened. I have asked him nicely to remove them and he just laughed and kept telling me no. Because he used a duplicated character, there is no offline damage to the brontos so they will be stuck there for weeks until they starve (if he doesn’t feed them). I have submitted a ticket with a video showing him dropping off all the brontos and reported him in game but am worried that I will not get a response. Does anyone know of anything else I can do? I can’t access any of my stuff because the brontos are in the way of everything.

last time someone did this, the person who tossed out all the dino's lost their dino's and the base owner got them as a gift......not sure what you would want to do with a bunch of bronto's, but it is a possible outcome.

Keep up with the video's, pictures, and make sure you collect the conversations for evidence as well.

If you add pictures, and a video and a good explanation will be fine , may be will take 2 days  max 4 but Wild Card will take your case , they will banned the toxic gamers and they will lose all in that map, include their dinos and bases , even if they continue bullying u , send the request nummer with a new ticket and those toxic people will be not allowed to play ark anymore, because WC can block their ID and the only way to play again ark is buying a new ps4 .. 

they may be make a new character but the id is seeying by hacker of WC sao they will find the person who did that to you .

I did 3 tickets and worked. Dont allow toxic people hurt u . good luck and keep enjoying ARK .

Archived