Motorcycle And Revamped TEK ATV

Thesurvivalist2019

Suggestion

In depth description of my motorcycle and revamped ATV idea:

The mororcycle is a ground vehicle that can be forge in a fabricator and is a very fast and agile vehicle.

On its own the motorcycle moves as fast as a sprinting gallimimus but with attachments you can increase its speed or abilities

Attachments:

Front:

Spotlight

Machine Gun

Shield

Accelerator

Back:

Grapple Launcher (Only real purpose is to stop yourself from falling off a cliff or knocking riders off their tames and bikes)

Backseat

Flag

Storage Box

Skins:

Tek Bike

Ghost Rider

Tricks:

Like the hover sail you can do tricks on the motorcycle. Tricks can be selected and favorited

Front wheelie

Back Wheelie

T Pose

Backflip

Feet on the grips

Handstand 

Controls:

Hold Y: trick wheel

Tap A: perform trick

LS: Move

LT: Use front attachment

RT: Use Back Attachment

As you know the Atv is probaby the most broken item in the game that they apparently cannot fix it wont sit still when your not using it and the only thing it can do is blare its horn which does nothing. I hope they decide to change it before ark 1 is done next year. Until then heres my take:

Working headlights

Louder horn 

A storage trunk

Two exra seats and a third of a standing position to aim weapons

Jump Jet (Launches car up slightly)

Winch (Could be used to lock down large dinos without the use of chain bolas) 

Speed Booster (propells you forward)

The ATV will be fueled by Gas and powered by Element Shards. Youll also be protected by an energy field that protects you from all forms of damage but its limted depending on the ranking of the car. Primitive taking about 500 points of damage before the field goes down and ascendant taking 10000 points.

Thats all i can say....let me know your thoughts

2 replies to this server topic

On 5/22/2022 at 3:40 AM, JaneBurr said:

That's a great idea as bikes are more agile and speedy, only issue about that is control and handling

as if everything else isnt hard to control

On 5/22/2022 at 3:40 AM, JaneBurr said:

That's a great idea as bikes are more agile and speedy, only issue about that is control and handling

On 7/12/2021 at 3:58 PM, Thesurvivalist2019 said:

In depth description of my motorcycle and revamped ATV idea:

The mororcycle is a ground vehicle that can be forge in a fabricator and is a very fast and agile vehicle.

On its own the motorcycle moves as fast as a sprinting gallimimus but with attachments you can increase its speed or abilities

Attachments:

Front:

Spotlight

Machine Gun

Shield

Accelerator

Back:

Grapple Launcher (Only real purpose is to stop yourself from falling off a cliff or knocking riders off their tames and bikes)

Backseat

Flag

Storage Box

Skins:

Tek Bike

Ghost Rider

Tricks:

Like the hover sail you can do tricks on the motorcycle. Tricks can be selected and favorited

Front wheelie

Back Wheelie

T Pose

Backflip

Feet on the grips

Handstand 

Controls:

Hold Y: trick wheel

Tap A: perform trick

LS: Move

LT: Use front attachment

RT: Use Back Attachment

As you know the Atv is probaby the most broken item in the game that they apparently cannot fix it wont sit still when your not using it and the only thing it can do is blare its horn which does nothing. I hope they decide to change it before ark 1 is done next year. Until then heres my take:

Working headlights

Louder horn 

A storage trunk

Two exra seats and a third of a standing position to aim weapons

Jump Jet (Launches car up slightly)

Winch (Could be used to lock down large dinos without the use of chain bolas) 

Speed Booster (propells you forward)

The ATV will be fueled by Gas and powered by Element Shards. Youll also be protected by an energy field that protects you from all forms of damage but its limted depending on the ranking of the car. Primitive taking about 500 points of damage before the field goes down and ascendant taking 10000 points.

Thats all i can say....let me know your thoughts

Archived