GiveAllExplorerNotes Crashed Game (nvm fixed it/can delete this)

GregoPeck

This topic can be deleted.

TL;DR GiveAllExplorerNotes command crashes game in single player mode. Yes, I was standing on top of one and the command still crashed the game. I need help.

Not all explorer notes are unlockable, Genesis Pt. 1 doesn't give you all of the Story notes even if you visit each glitch. One explorer note in Extinction is unobtainable without ghosting. I've collected most of them, but am missing some. I'm ready to give myself all of them but "cheat giveallexplorernotes" crashes my game. I found topics, including here, that talked about this, but a solution I found that said you have to be standing next to one and then type the command still crashed my game. I teleported to one of Santiago's on Genesis Pt. 2 and used the command, but it still crashed my game. Is there anything I can do? I know I could type them individually with "giveexplorernote" and then the number corresponding to the particular note, but I don't know how many explorer notes are in the game right now. I'd like to either find out how many there are in total so I can enter the command individually, even though it'll take some time or find out which number relates to which note, so I can individually unlock the ones I'm missing. The info I'm finding on this is older than Gen2, so I don't have the new info I need. Can someone help? Thanks.

GiveAllExplorerNotes command crashed my game. I looked for help and thought I needed updated info, but it turns out a solution I had found actually worked. I fixed it by standing on top of an explorer note box and using the command. Another post showed how this was in a patch note saying you had to be "next" to an explorer note. Apparently I wasn't close enough the first time I tried it (I did immediately get attacked upon teleport and thus apparently wasn't close enough, so I used destroywilddinos, teleported, got on top of the note box and used the command and it worked).

• GregoPeck changed the title to GiveAllExplorerNotes Crashed Game (nvm fixed it)
  • GregoPeck changed the title to GiveAllExplorerNotes Crashed Game (nvm fixed it/can delete this)
  • 11 months later...

Archived