abberation and farming element relationship !

anguelwyvern

ok so now with the arrival of gen 2, it was in the past already kinda crazy to farm element (extinction and gen 1) but now with gen 2 its just plain ridiculous ...

(12K worth of element farmed in 60 min in solo, on official ...)

so here is my thing, when do we get a buff on abberation ? either by increasing charges nodes yield or an actual machine that use element water somehow ?

when ? all abb main player going to agree with me, its a pain to farm element in abb !!

im not saying "hey boost the thing so high it becomes OP !!" no what im saying is "please devs increase it enough so it doesnt become annoying and a chores to do"

also why does when there is an evo event EVERYTHING gets the new X2~3 etc etc when charge nodes never change ? just actually adjusting this would be enough for me for element farm in abb

thanks for reading me ;)

3 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Maybe if change the ammount of element crafting in the nodes,like 10 or 15 or make the stryder a new charge node,can charge batteries why no make element?

10~15 element per charge node may be excesive, but instead of having that maybe add an option instead of crafting just 3, craft 30 directly (using the mats required for 30)

for the stryder yes id love it, but im afraid that would be a bit too strong xD (but still i love the idea !)

devs we seriously need a rework on how element is made in abb !!

• 3 months later...

Archived