Favorite Maps?

DodoRaptor

Favorites Maps?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite map overall?

• The Island
    • The Center
    • Scorched Earth
    • Ragnarok
    • Aberration
    • Extinction
    • Valguero
    • Genesis: Part 1
    • Crystal Isles
    • Genesis: Part 2
  2. 2. What is your least favorite map overall?

• The Island
    • The Center
    • Scorched Earth
    • Ragnarok
    • Aberration
    • Extinction
    • Valguero
    • Crystal Isles
  3. 3. Which map has the best caves (non-artifact caves count)?

• The Island
    • The Center
    • Scorched Earth
    • Ragnarok
    • Aberration
    • Extinction
    • Valguero
    • Crystal Isles
  4. 4. Which map has the best boss arena(s)/fight(s)?

• The Island
    • The Center
    • Scorched Earth
    • Ragnarok
    • Aberration
    • Extinction
    • Valguero
    • Crystal Isles
  5. 5. Which map has the best music (all types count)?

• The Island
    • The Center (not a whole lot in the way of original music, but there's a bit)
    • Scorched Earth
    • Ragnarok (same as The Center)
    • Aberration
    • Extinction

So i have no idea what you wanna get out of that but i voted so atleast one guy voted... :D

Favorite Map Valguero, with the Spider Cave or the Dungeon like Cave the 3 Bosses on top of the overall Style of the Map not beeing an Island and with the amazing looking deep Ocean... not to forget the Aberration Area... runner up is Extinction for me, the Art Style, the Sound, and the difference in the Drop Mechanics and overall hostile Area... And i like the Bossfight the most... its epic to tame a Titan tho...

Least Favorite Gen 1 Just pure Garbage to the fullest... its not an Survival Game with this map its the worst Arcade poop Simulator ive ever played and il still regret every Cent ive paid for this, craziest thing il never wanted an Arcade Simulator but somehow Wildcard turned it into one... and abandoned the Survival Aspect of the Game with the runner up of the worst Maps Gen 2 to the fullest... on one side the wannabe Aberration Biome and on the other the wannabe Exctinction Biome but in boring, less Missions but still its the Finishing Move in Mortal Kombat style when it comes to the Survival Aspect the Game once had. Its like the Developer doesn't wanted to create a Survival Game anymore, they want an Arcade Simulator... the Free Tek Suit is a big reason it sucks because it makes alot of stuff to easy to begin with...

My Favorite Cave is on Valguero in the Tundra Area behind the 3 Waterfalls with the borderline stupid amount of Crystal and alot of Metal in it... it has a Water Tunnel to the Ocean aswell... Favorite spot to Build in and on...

Boss Fights, Extinction... its just Unique the possibility to Tame a Boss is just Amazing. Worst Bossfight is Averration, its a fail by design when in Ark the Boss is easier without any Tames... because you skip a borderline broken Mechanic when you don't use Tames.

Sound Just Extinction...

Its just my Opinion others may have other Opinions but these are mine...

Scorched just doesn't have much going for it tbh. Its a fun survival challenge at the start but once you get a footing on the map it gets stale. The weather events get annoying after a while. The map is pretty much just 1 biome.  Not a good place for taming, not the best map for farming any important resource, and no unique content besides the phoenix (which isn't even good).  I do really like its music though.

Archived