PETITION TO CHANGE REQUIREMENT EVERY EXPLORER NOTE IN GAME FOR BONUS 10 LEVELS

Krisdzeel

Suggestion

Hello,

I would consider myself a pretty dedicated player having over 7,000 hours in the game across xbox and steam. Recently there was confusion with the release of genesis 2 and it was discovered that in addition to the normal bonus 15 levels you can get from the ascension, Wild Card added the ability  to get an addition bonus 10 levels for finding every explorer note, raising the player level cap to 180. Originally it was thought that just getting all the genesis 2 notes would be how you get these 10 levels but apparently the requirement is to get EVERY EXLPORER NOTE ON EVERY STORY MAP. Anyone that plays official pvp, or even pve knows that this will literally be impossible as some notes are in Alpha base spots such as Ice Cave on the island and some notes are just unobtainable as they are either in the mesh or they just don't activate correctly for a player (genesis 2 I have a few bugged for me; HLNA 5,12,16,22,31,32, and 33 where as my tribemates have 5 and 16...) Me and my tribemates are hitting level 170 on official small tribes and we were quite discouraged finding this information out today. I feel that Wild Card should change the requirement to be like 85-95% of the notes to safe guard against this. It still keeps the general spirit of the requirement of traveling to most of the places on each map, and there still can be a cosmetic item either on the implant or on the player inventory that shows they got all the notes? Getting those last 10 levels from 170-180 requires 600-700 million experience roughly that should be enough of a challenge in combination to finding 850-950 of the notes in the game. If anyone agrees please upvote and pass around as hopefully maybe someone at Wild Card can see this. I don't think we will be seeing anyone get to level 180 on official servers if the requirement stays.

5 replies to this server topic

27 minutes ago, BrisingrVanessa said:

Another problem, is we defeated alpha king titan, overseer, ice titan, etc...yet those explorer notes show locked!  Even though our implants show those ascensions fully completed. Complete nonsense to require every one of them and they don't work. Also 30/30 bog glitches fixed, yet most of those notes show them locked. What the heck

It sounds like the issue is similar to getting the animal dossiers , if you are not super close to a tame when taming - you don't get the dossier for that tame.  It might be that you need to be right next to those bosses when you defeat them to get that part of the credit.

I think a lot of players dont actually care about explorer notes outside of getting the Xp bonus. You can always read about the notes on the wiki. SO, I think it should be an incentive to collect notes like this:

1. +5 levels per map for getting at-least 90% of all notes on that map only. Total (+5) x 6 = 30 levels
  2. +10 levels for getting full 100% of notes (like now)

In this way, people can still get levels from #1. A lot of clusters dont have all the maps & those players will benefit from map wise levels. Again. 90% needed and not 100% which means no need to scour a Alpha Tribe's base for that one note.

I agree 100% all notes, 1015 of them should be worth more levels than a boss fight alpha. I spent 10 months getting them and losing over 500 kits and tames. No boss fight consumes that many resources alone, little alone defeating 11 guardian bosses in the game is just one folder. Kinda nuts. I would never run it again on another charactor for +10.

If anything, we will see this as an instigator to RMT. Where tribes will require payment for getting the notes within the alpha spots. Thats at least the preminition im getting from something like this. I completely agree with the original post and also believe that the requirement should be lowered a bit to counter bugged notes and unreasonably difficult to get notes on PVP.

Another problem, is we defeated alpha king titan, overseer, ice titan, etc...yet those explorer notes show locked!  Even though our implants show those ascensions fully completed. Complete nonsense to require every one of them and they don't work. Also 30/30 bog glitches fixed, yet most of those notes show them locked. What the heck

Archived