use official pve server saves for unnofficial servers not just legacy

Seruum

Suggestion

i would like to propose that people can use official pve server saves for their nitrado and other personally owned servers. obviously for pvp this would cause a wide range of unfair advantages but for pve this would have huge advantages. 

1. With duping and RMT being rampant on pve servers this would allow players to do their own investigations and report findings to GM's with information otherwise unobtainable on official servers.

2. would help to identify if explorer notes or other things are being blocked by tribes.

3. would be great to have so people don't lose all there hard work when switching to unnofficial due to time restraints.

I personally see no reason why we cannot access these files though im sure there are reasons behind it. please leave a comment and upvote if you would like to see this happen.

11 replies to this server topic

40 minutes ago, Seruum said:

it's pve what they going to do other than stare at your stuff

How long play u Ark? There are so many ways to troll glitch inside bases take stuff kill tames destroy boxes inside bases at pve, and it spare a lot of time for this trolls when they can go on a privat server whit admin command inside your base to spy out your best stuff 😉

1 minute ago, Austria said:

How long play u Ark? There are so many ways to troll glitch inside bases take stuff kill tames destroy boxes inside bases at pve, and it spare a lot of time for this trolls when they can go on a privat server whit admin command inside your base to spy out your best stuff 😉

are you an xboxer? i understand people can glitch into bases but if everything is locked what they gonna do? never heard of people destroying things inside bases other than the old corrupted dinos. even though it's pve most people have defences up.

Archived