Spawining spot blocked by structures and player getting meshed forever

Jeremyy

Hi, 

my tribe mate just spawned at The Island Server 43 - Official PVE and got stucked inside an air conditioner of someone's base.

We tried to reach the owner and asked in several servers if somebody knows him/her but nothing.

My mate has with him the rexes, yuty and his best loot because we were supposed to do alpha broodmother. 

Do u know what can we do? Even if he can get free of the airconditioner somehow he wont be able to left that room bc its blocked. 

How can it be possible construct on spawn points?... 

Thanx 

stuck1.jpg

Stuck2.jpg

I logged in and argued with boricuas for a min, and he told me to re read the coc, apparently it's not against the coc if it's an accident? He thinks he's okay to keep his building because he didn't intentionally build a box just to trap new spawns........ someone else talked him into leaving a door open while he's offline.

• Volunteer Moderator
23 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

I logged in and argued with boricuas for a min, and he told me to re read the coc, apparently it's not against the coc if it's an accident? He thinks he's okay to keep his building because he didn't intentionally build a box just to trap new spawns........ someone else talked him into leaving a door open while he's offline.

And now that he knows he's blocking spawns. Ya he's breaking the CoC rules and could be wiped.

Archived