BloodStalkers should harvest Blood Packd

Moozoo

Suggestion

The 1500+ blood packs to tame a 150 BloodStalker takes ages to make. That's just to get one Blood stalker. Given they grab you and take blood packs to tame it makes sense that you should be able to use a tamed BloodStalker to suck blood out of creatures to harvest Blood packs. Ie after you have tamed one you have the means to tame more of them.

Blood packs seem pretty useless in the game otherwise since med brews do a much better job of healing.

I tamed a low level BloodStalker as a test and didn't bother sacrificing many tames to up the taming efficiency. It took one tame so I thought I had it figured out. Tried a 135, and it seemed bugged. After escaping it, it just sat there doing nothing. Didn't attack me, didn't grab the tame. After ages of standing right up in it face I hit it and woke it up. It took ages with me running behind my tames to get it to take one. After each it just stopped and did nothing. Anyway at one point the tame % just  dropped to zero. I'd lost 500+ blood packs in the attempt. Its just not worth it the effort in making blood packs and loosing 10ish tames. 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived