Wyvern milk!

Ladylike933

For the life of me I cannot get any wyvern milk! I have lost countless pteranadons trying to get the females in traps but always get roasted. I have a poison and lightening juvenile I’m raising using the daedon method (which is a pain in the a** of course). Would anyone be willing to help me get some milk? I’ll even trade for some. Im on PS4

3 hours ago, Ladylike933 said:

For the life of me I cannot get any wyvern milk! I have lost countless pteranadons trying to get the females in traps but always get roasted. I have a poison and lightening juvenile I’m raising using the daedon method (which is a pain in the a** of course). Would anyone be willing to help me get some milk? I’ll even trade for some. Im on PS4

yeah, the female wyverns are a pain.....you could see if you could find an alpha wyvern and try to kill it. Set up a gen, electrical outlet, couple wires, and a turret at the end of that line, then feed it some ammo.

Lure said alpha near the guns range, pew pew pew, 50 milk.

If I was on PS4, I would help...

A few tips that might seem useless, but here they are:

Fire and ember wyvs are...fire proof. They take zero fire damage.  I prefer Ember because they can slip through a 2x3  wide gap and a normal wyv cannot (3x3 min for them) Also might want to keep a gas mask handy as it (when worn) negates the poison of the Poison wyvs.

Snow Owls are better for the "no food" method as a daedon is indeed a pain especially when you leave the render area.

However, if none of the tames I suggested are available at the moment, then yeah...you'll have to rely on help (or trades) from others until you can acquire them.

I would think many to most PVE maps have community wyvern traps to use.  That said, I tamed and used mid level argents instead of pteras... until I got my wyverns.  Mid level argents, while not as fast as pteras, are just as easy to tame as pteras (to me, especially with 3x rates). And they have enough health to take a couple hits en route to the trap.  Pump any levels you get into stamina and health.  Never fly straight until you are on your final approach to the trap.  Mostly bob and weave to avoid too much punishment.  Good luck.

Maybe try pig or snow owl healing on the baby wyvern (with stim berries to stop the baby falling asleep from hunger) - it does still work (as of like 3 weeks ago)! OK sorry - I didn't read your OP fully - never mind this - although a note that a snow owl works way better than a pig.

Or if you don't have the time or inclination for that - jump to Crystal Isle and wild tame a crystal wyvern. Any kind. The tame is not onerous and does not require any special kit. They are all way faster than a normal wyvern and are smaller so you can use them to pull normal wyverns into your trap.

Archived