Characters deleted on joining Aberration server in cluster

Hey guys,

I host 3 non-dedicated servers for myself and 4 friends. About an hour ago, myself and one of my friends decided we wanted to go and level some dino's by rampaging up and down the rivers on Aberration (We were on Gen2) which we've never had an issue with crossing servers before, however this time, upon joining Aberration, the map was shown to select your spawn location which we already had beds for and when we selected the beds and pressed Spawn Survivor the game loaded again as though we were joining the map once more and then greeted us with the new survivor screen and there is no option to download character.

I want to know if there's any way we can get our characters back as after checking the server files I noticed that the aberration save file doesn't have any .profilebak OR .arkprofile files for our profiles basically indicating that no characters are on the server. Is there any way we can somehow get our characters back on Gen2 (where the .profilebak and .arkprofile files are also missing HOWEVER there is a .arktributetribe file with our ID's which I don't know what they're for) so that we can recoup our items?

If there isn't a way to retrieve the characters is there any commands I can use to forcibly put a user into a tribe which will at least allow us to create new characters on Gen2 and regain our tribe stuff?

Archived