About Pillar/Foundation Spamming Rule?

Aellen

Is there any rule about tribes spamming pillar with ladder or foundation with wall?

This make it very hard for anyone to build where they want to build

I have a few location, and they are all spam with pillar with ladder or foundation with walls, I mean if they surround their base with pillar that is understandable, but they just pillar it because they can and not building anything on it

Is there anything I can do about it or thats it you need to search for other location with is not good to build

like the image below shows

20210628103629_1.jpg

GMs will take action against pillar spam. Some pillars to protect the area next to your base is ok but if a tribe has pillard large areas of the map away from their base you can report this.

Depending on the GM that answers the ticket they might delete the pillars they deem unreasonable. Or they may just structure wipe the offending tribe completely. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 4:49 PM, Hemplethwaite said:

GMs will take action against pillar spam. Some pillars to protect the area next to your base is ok but if a tribe has pillard large areas of the map away from their base you can report this.

Depending on the GM that answers the ticket they might delete the pillars they deem unreasonable. Or they may just structure wipe the offending tribe completely. 

Never seen any GM actually take any form of action on this ever... which is really disappointing and the primary reason I stopped playing. Thought I would copme back and play again recently, and found the problem had gotten worse...

Archived