Remove Inventory timer for PVE transmitting to other arks!

MavrikM4W

Suggestion

5 replies to this server topic

the upload decay timer has been a part of the game for as long as i can remember, and it's helped to keep PvP balanced by preventing people from caching entire mega bases without worry, but on PvE this is starting to cause an issue, face the facts, tek stryders are laggy, and take up the tame cap, and since you cannot cryopod them they're quickly becoming an issue, the tek stryder is an amazing tool/tame that everyone should have by their side, but it's downsides are not simply ignored, on PvP this isn't as much of a problem, because people don't put their tames out for display for all to see, but on PvE I've seen tribes with dozens of stryders, either out in the open or unclaimed inside giant greenhouse boxs for people to see to avoid the tame limit, and quite frankly its a big problem, just looking at one stryder is enough to drop my frames, and these people have 30-50 in a lag box, PLEASE either make a change that stops tek stryders from decaying in upload, or allow them to be cryo-podded, or hell, make it so nothing decays in upload on PvE, some people get burnout and leave the game for a while, PvE is meant to be a laid back experience, so it makes no sense that they'd be punished for failing to check a daily decay timer, and that's what it is, it's punishment, or what if they didn't forget, what if their internet went out? my internet went out for 4 days a few weeks ago and if i had anything in upload it would have been gone, at no fault of my own, PLEASE consider this change to PvE, we play it because we cant handle the stress of PvP, so why have the same mechanics?

I think the same, they must do somthing on Strider (cryoable or limet per account/Tribe) Its hard  for my Frames too. ANd the Upload Timmer wie need him not in PvE so why have we it? The most Problem i think are the very huge Bases with 5 or more strider and the many of them that stand all over the map. Make the offline Protektion away when they are not in near from a base for exampel. 

Archived