New Dev Team?

VoidlessDeath

Will ARK 2 be launching with a new dev team managing the official servers? If not I'm sure a lot of the player base would like to know considering how poorly ARK has been managed. There are bugs in the game that have existed since day 1 that haven't been fixed. Not to mention the massive overflow of cheats and exploits they are either too understaffed or too lazy to manage. GenTwo was a massive failure just like most of ARKs other DLCs at launch. 

I really want to know if ARK 2 is gonna be receiving better management though, otherwise I'm not gonna waste my money or my time on another massive disappointment of such a great concept.

On 7/3/2021 at 2:15 PM, Tanchyon said:

Sure sold a lot of copies for a failure...

What they certainly won't be doing is catering to the loud whinging minority.   You'll still buy it, no matter what they do.   You say you won't but you will, along with millions of others. 

You're not lying they probably will by it when its released. The thing is Ark has hundreds of issues but with it being such a big and admired game the players are willing to put up with these issues and still enjoy the game. No need to bad mouth a game you play and still enjoy. #HateThePlayerNotTheGame

Archived