Offline until further notice

A few of my friends and myself may be interested in your server. We have been a consistent Tribe of 3 sometimes 4. We have played on private servers, but have had a lot of the same issues, IE: Up time, Map wipes, things of that nature.

Your post states 98% up time, and that's not bad at all, but how long have you had the server up, and how long do you plan to host?

~UPDATE: I added PartNakd and Go Ark Yourself to my friends list.

Thank you for your consideration.

We did have issues with a wipe and the put us out for about 4 hours but the was an ark wide issue we have corrected most issues with the server and there are still issues with rates right now but the is on the Devs end we are hoping that the last eat update will fix issues with that but the rates right now are not bad just seem to be a little off. Our server has been up for about 2 months we were running the island map but decided to switch to The Center we have been up and running since the Center has been released besides the 4 hours we went down when the wipe happened so we could try and find a fix to keep it online. 

-Forgot to add we do not plan to stop running the server anytime soon and it is run by more than one person so if one of us decide to quit one of the other admins would running as all the admins are close friends.

Archived