all the notes for 10 levels: have anyone ate this crab?

nameless

8 hours ago, uncledrew24 said:

I believe it’s every explorer note on every map. I have every note on gen2 and didn’t get it so I got every glitch on gen 1 and didn’t get it either. I’m on small tribes btw. Personally I think it’s stupid if it’s every map because many notes are in caves that always have a base in them. 

2 months ago...

On 11/27/2021 at 7:14 AM, Ku7SINs said:

Have a tribe member that has completed it. He's currently lvl172.

Yes u must collect everything fr every map. Glitches, notes, dossiers etc.

Yes some are within Boss fights.

He says when he had issues w a missing glitch etc, he sent his dupe to unlock it & then it worked for him on the character He's using to unlock the 10+ levels. I'm currently hunting down everything & have glitches etc missing bit am trying to sort that out.

This is on Xbox Official 

• 1 month later...

Gen 2 boss room notes were fixed back in September, I believe. Pretty sure it was around then that I got all of mine and unlocked the +10 levels on official. I ran into a lot of bugs with the notes along the way. Most of them have been patched, but here are some tips for anyone still having trouble:

• Approach notes slowly, because if the game lags and rubber bands you back a bit when you run over them then it might show you the note but have it not count for your character. In which case you might need to relog and run over it again.
  • If you get the XP boost but the note doesn't unlock, or if you have a note that refuses to unlock, first try getting the note with a different character, and if that doesn't work then try it in single player. The notes unlock separately at the account level and the character level, and if it doesn't give it to you at the account level then it will show the lock icon even though your character technically has it. This can also happen if your game save gets reverted to an older version or gets reset entirely.
  • HLNA chronicles notes are sketchy, and sometimes you get the dialogue without the unlock. If that happens, try relogging in different places around the area and you'll get it eventually.
  • The extinction titan holograms take a few seconds to unlock after the titan dies, but they won't unlock if your dinos immediately consume its body. Finish them off with a mek or lightning wyvern or something else that won't eat it.

There might be other glitches that I haven't run into, but hopefully that covers most of it.

59 minutes ago, kseniafed said:

Yesterday I run a beta boss on gen 2 and same thing happened. My hln-a notes 31, 32, 33 still locked and i got the xp bar when i collected them. So i guess still gliched. What would people do who doesn't have a duped character?

Weird,i collect the 3 notes  in sp and a week ago unlock in official server,no problem

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 3:30 PM, kseniafed said:

Yesterday I run a beta boss on gen 2 and same thing happened. My hln-a notes 31, 32, 33 still locked and i got the xp bar when i collected them. So i guess still gliched. What would people do who doesn't have a duped character?

I run the boss on single player and collected the notes in the arena. When i loaded back to official server it unlocked the notes there aswell. Tnx for the help guys!

• 2 weeks later...

My son and I play on PS4 pro he host so we are tied by that tether. Both systems game and system is up to date. My son got all the note and the the +10 points tonight. I should have as I walked beside him all the way but they did not unlock even though I saw the yellow arrows and heard the dialogue, they did not unlock or give me the points. We went back several times no more yellow arrows but the dialogue was always there and the notes still did not unlock. It’s a bummer as long as we have been playing trying to complete everything I fall short by 3 notes due to a glitch.

I went and got all the notes for this I have had 30/30 on Gen1 from way back but notes show not completed.  They said they fixed this bug a long time ago but it didnt fix for a lot of people.  If you new at getting them it is possible but if you got the Gen1 ones and now they arent showing youre screwed.  My admins even said they would give it to me cause I have list 30/30 accomplishment but there isnt a command that they could find to award them to me.  (only to award yourself if you are an admin) Also glitched for me is bosses and I am not doing Alpha rockwell for alpha Ext bosses again.

I have seen some fixes for single player but not for servers.  If anyone does find anything let us all know.

• 2 months later...

Can someone explain me why are there 8 HLNA notes shown for The Island map? And wiki only shows 3 locations, where are other 5?
I'm going for all notes for +10 levels and this part is confusing me. I want to finish all notes on island before going to the next map.

20220617180305_1.thumb.jpg.ebd7429c1526148e6ee87fff3049b7f8.jpg

Also another question if someone knows:
https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Explorer_Map_(The_Island)

What are this Chronicles Glitches that shows on explorer map here? I've been there with HLNA and without, there's nothing there.

2 hours ago, Nka19 said:

Can someone explain me why are there 8 HLNA notes shown for The Island map? And wiki only shows 3 locations, where are other 5?
I'm going for all notes for +10 levels and this part is confusing me. I want to finish all notes on island before going to the next map.

20220617180305_1.thumb.jpg.ebd7429c1526148e6ee87fff3049b7f8.jpg

Also another question if someone knows:
https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Explorer_Map_(The_Island)

What are this Chronicles Glitches that shows on explorer map here? I've been there with HLNA and without, there's nothing there.

Equip hlna,are in the caves,gen 1 and gen 2 chronicles

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, hirogun said:

as fjodur is a free map ...why is it needed to buy other maps just for 10 levels? this should be for the base game only ie island / center 

4 of the lore maps and fjordur give more lvls,

Max lvl 105

Max chibi +5

Alpha overseer +15

Alpha rockwell +15

Alpha master  controller +15

Alpha rockwell prime +15

All the notes/dossier +10

All runes +10

you need the lvl 190 to use the mjoldir skin.

Archived