all the notes for 10 levels: have anyone ate this crab?

nameless

As many of you might know, we can get 10 levels for collecting all explorer note, but i have yet to know the details and i dont want to be the first one to eat the crab, so here are a few questions..... if anyone can answer them:

have anyone got these 10 levels in any official clusters? if no, what about unofficial?

what is the scope of these notes? only gen2 or all official dlc and island together?

what classify as a "note", does it only include the ones that you can pick up from the ground? or creature dossier from taming too?

do you have to go to some boss arenas to gather a complete set of notes?

11 hours ago, nameless said:

As many of you might know, we can get 10 levels for collecting all explorer note, but i have yet to know the details and i dont want to be the first one to eat the crab, so here are a few questions..... if anyone can answer them:

have anyone got these 10 levels in any official clusters? if no, what about unofficial?

what is the scope of these notes? only gen2 or all official dlc and island together?

what classify as a "note", does it only include the ones that you can pick up from the ground? or creature dossier from taming too?

do you have to go to some boss arenas to gather a complete set of notes?

The notes are broken so not even worth it to try at this point until they patch it. Complete waste of time. As far as whether it's all notes or Genesis 2 notes only, I'm not sure and I've seen much debate about that. But the people that claim it's all notes in the game seem to be more certain than the people that say it's Genesis 2 notes only from what I've seen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, Zapha said:

With a grinder you can get the first 70 levels in a few hours, so why wasting time with the notes?

They are talking about the +10 "ascension" levels you get from unlocking all explorer notes and reach max level 180. In any case, players are usually way past level 70 when they first get a grinder..

On 7/1/2021 at 6:31 PM, Bleezy said:

The notes are broken so not even worth it to try at this point until they patch it. Complete waste of time. As far as whether it's all notes or Genesis 2 notes only, I'm not sure and I've seen much debate about that. But the people that claim it's all notes in the game seem to be more certain than the people that say it's Genesis 2 notes only from what I've seen.

If you guys are looking to do the full note run on the gen2 map please know the boss room notes is not working. Attached are 3 images, one is me showing my self at the note spot, the other is showing I have the note buff, and the last is showing that I do not have the note it's self.

NotesRunFailed.jpg

NotesRunFailed2.jpg

NotesRunFailed3.jpg

Hey ! I have the same problem :

Yesterday i do Rockwell Prime, i took time to get the 3 explorer notes (31-32-33) i got the voice and exp buff but not unlock on collection.

I have another problem, i do all Glitch on Gen1 map, (30/30 each biome) and i have just some explorer notes unlock not all.

It's not just a graphic bug, i have every other notes or every other maps, it's the lasts i need to +10 levels

We need green box back !!!

1 hour ago, Solverbolt said:

While this account is brand new on here, been playing this game since 2015. I still laugh that people assume they will fix things like this anytime in the near future. As one person said though, No point bothering with the notes, as a player can get to max level pretty easily. 

But that person is the same who thing antimesh kill you in megaphitecus arena,here talk of 10 lvl you get when collect all notes(in the cannon maps/dlc)

Read you implant

• 1 month later...

The gen 2 HLN-A 30, 31, and 32 are in the boss arena and still bugged.  I got the XP buff and I hear Helena speak her dialogue, but it won't unlock. I've tried doing it again with the HLN-A skin equipped as well and still no luck. This is absolute a big F U, as I have 997/1004 notes finished and these three just won't work. 

• 4 weeks later...

Have a tribe member that has completed it. He's currently lvl172.

Yes u must collect everything fr every map. Glitches, notes, dossiers etc.

Yes some are within Boss fights.

He says when he had issues w a missing glitch etc, he sent his dupe to unlock it & then it worked for him on the character He's using to unlock the 10+ levels. I'm currently hunting down everything & have glitches etc missing bit am trying to sort that out.

This is on Xbox Official 

• 1 month later...

Archived