Egg incubator cannot produce twins or triplets

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Elgar said:

If you took the time to read the whole thread before stating "Fake", you would have noticed that it's an issue with PC/Steam players, not console players.

There's a thing called Thread Topic writed in the title, that MUST be concise and clarifying. If OP does not wrote it correctly it's not my fault, the title stated "Egg incubator cannot produce twins or triplets" and that's fake. I don't have to read the whole topic for you because OP does not use a proper etiquette on a public forum.

And you'll probably give me another asshole answer, a bit like this one you just gave.

6 minutes ago, Affabulator said:

There's a thing called Thread Topic writed in the title, that MUST be concise and clarifying. If OP does not wrote it correctly it's not my fault, the title stated "Egg incubator cannot produce twins or triplets" and that's fake. I don't have to read the whole topic for you because OP does not use a proper etiquette on a public forum.

And you'll probably give me another asshole answer, a bit like this one you just gave.

Here is the problem, when this thread was started it wasnt known if the issue was specific to a certain platform. Through the weeks of discussing it people have realized it seems to only effect pc players. That is why you need to read through the thread before you post if you want to actually contribute to the conversation.

6 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Here is the problem, when this thread was started it wasnt known if the issue was specific to a certain platform. Through the weeks of discussing it people have realized it seems to only effect pc players. That is why you need to read through the thread before you post if you want to actually contribute to the conversation.

So you are telling me that if this was a 100 reply Thread you would have been the first to read them all before replying without imagining that OP, discovering such an useful information, was not able to modify the Main Topic to say: "Hey survivors, apparently it's only on PC the problem"?

5 minutes ago, Affabulator said:

So you are telling me that if this was a 100 reply Thread you would have been the first to read them all before replying without imagining that OP, discovering such an useful information, was not able to modify the Main Topic to say: "Hey survivors, apparently it's only on PC the problem"?

Well me personally, I would at least skim through a bunch of pages before commenting to see if what I am thinking of saying was already said by others and is unnecessary to be said. At the minimum I would read the first page and the last page to see where the conversation started and where it currently is.

As to whether the OP should go back in and edit the title, yea maybe. But that doesn't change my own personal responsibility to be aware of what has been said already before commenting.

Back to the topic tho, I havent seen any official comment on this issue from WC nor have I seen them comment on eggs not being able to be hatched outside of an incubator currently. So rather than discussing forum etiquette I think we should focus our attention on getting WC to acknowledge the issues that they have been quiet about. Thats my opinion at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, SaintCrhysis said:

I just got triplet argies from egg in an incubator 2 days ago. On steam/pc version.  Looks like maybe it was a bug that got fixed. 😁

On 11/30/2018 at 12:02 AM, StudioWildcard said:

v335.8 - 08/11/2021

• Fixed a bug where players would not get twins or triplets when hatching/birthing babies on PC

I hadn't gotten twins or triplets from the incubator since they were released (PVE official PC/Steam). I'm not a crazy breeder so it's not like I was going through hundreds of eggs to test it (though I'd frequently get multiples incubating the old fashioned way). However, last week I finally got giga twins and wyvern triplets from the incubator, so if it was an actual issue and not bad luck it seems to have been fixed.

Edit: Read the moderator note right above my reply after I'd posted lol

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

It was more than a month ago when it was posted and the bug existed. It was just patched.

Oh I know, but I think it is important to say at least now it is working, in case someone comes from a Google search and jumps directly to last post to see if it was fixed or not. And since title has not been updated (im not sure if in these forums you can do that), I left the message...

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, BlueFlow said:

Oh I know, but I think it is important to say at least now it is working, in case someone comes from a Google search and jumps directly to last post to see if it was fixed or not. And since title has not been updated (im not sure if in these forums you can do that), I left the message...

The titles here are rarely changed for an update on status. 

6 hours ago, resincake said:

Just to add my 2 cents. Ive had Giga twins and Rex triplets from an incubator. I'm on PS4, not PC .. :)

Pc-steam are now finally getting twins and triplets.   I got my first ones since gen2 came out a couple days ago.

ps4 didn’t have the issue,  steam based and epic players did.

Archived