Egg incubator cannot produce twins or triplets

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Piffguru said:

Not just random people... The devs have officially said they do nothing.

It wasn't really "the devs" it was Cedric on Twitter throwing out an  answer to someone's question after being called out for forgetting to answer their question a week prior. Who knows, I'll keep my unicorns near my breeding stations, regardless of what anyone says it's at least good luck for tons of players it seems.

14 hours ago, Qwo said:

It wasn't really "the devs" it was Cedric on Twitter throwing out an  answer to someone's question after being called out for forgetting to answer their question a week prior. Who knows, I'll keep my unicorns near my breeding stations, regardless of what anyone says it's at least good luck for tons of players it seems.

LMAO if you somehow think that Cedric... wildcards community manager.. is less credible in some way by saying hes not really a "dev" and still think its somehow possible that the unicorn does ANYTHING other than be a reskinned equus then the tin foil hat is strong with you and logic is beyond you.

4 hours ago, Piffguru said:

LMAO if you somehow think that Cedric... wildcards community manager.. is less credible in some way by saying hes not really a "dev" and still think its somehow possible that the unicorn does ANYTHING other than be a reskinned equus then the tin foil hat is strong with you and logic is beyond you.

You've got so much angst dude.

19 hours ago, Qwo said:

You purposely forget the part where Cedric says "I just confirmed with design and QA". It's not just him.

Look, you can believe what you want, it's your right. What you are doing with Unicorns has a name : it's called SUPERSTITION. Just keep it for you, please.

16 minutes ago, Elgar said:

You purposely forget the part where Cedric says "I just confirmed with design and QA". It's not just him.

Look, you can believe what you want, it's your right. What you are doing with Unicorns has a name : it's called SUPERSTITION. Just keep it for you, please.

I literally just said they were good luck.

Get the sand out of your bum.

44 minutes ago, Elgar said:

I generally avoid superstitious behaviour in games and real life, doing well so far without it…touch wood!

21 hours ago, Qwo said:

You've got so much angst dude.

I dont think you know what angst means. Angst is fear, anxiety or insecurity. I have none of these, but I do have a hate for stupidity :) .

Regardless, back to the original topic at hand, I hatched 14 tek rex eggs last night in the egg incubator(first time using it so far). I got 1 triplet and 3 sets of twins, so I would say that at least for xbox official there is no issues with getting twins or triplets from the incubator as this is actually the most twins/triplets Ive gotten from so few eggs ever.

• 2 weeks later...

well after reading this I'm really bummed because I used to get twins and triplets ALL the time, like out of 25 gacha females I had 4 sets of twins, 4 magma eggs 2 twins 1 triplet and 1 single etc. that was standard and I miss it so much!

And now I've hatched hundreds of eggs and live births since egg incubator and 0 multiple births. PC official.

Archived