BadDodo

So this is literally what stated in the patch note for the next major update

1.  A full frickin arena with bosses in it
  2. You get to watch the bosses beat the sheet out of the other bosses
  3. A hidden surface ruins with full and readable original lores included
  4. You get to cuddle and nuzzle some of those baby dinos
  5. Breed dinos is able to mutate
  6. A huge freakin treehouses everywhere
  7. A primal meat source that won't fight you back, and i'm talking about the penguin babies

Are we actually getting treehouses in the next update? I know it was mentioned in the community crunch but I couldnt really tell if they meant next update or just soon. Admittedly the response they said about it was worded...really weirdly.

Kind of bugs me if we do because I'd been working on a treehouse base using mods, only to then find out we were getting redwoods and now treehouse foundations. Time to restart single player once that update is out!

34 minutes ago, Sajiri said:

Are we actually getting treehouses in the next update? I know it was mentioned in the community crunch but I couldnt really tell if they meant next update or just soon. Admittedly the response they said about it was worded...really weirdly.

Kind of bugs me if we do because I'd been working on a treehouse base using mods, only to then find out we were getting redwoods and now treehouse foundations. Time to restart single player once that update is out!

Your mod might be better than what is about to come out, so don't be too hasty.

1 hour ago, NukeZX said:

What is the chance that this goes Live on the 30th without any content being pushed further down the release path?

90%?

I'd go closer to 60%. I'm thinking the Diseases and Biome updates might not make it. Pretty sure that the new creatures and the Dragon are gonna be included, possibly the second phase of the Breeding Mechanics too. I'm iffy on the Ruins. 

On 21/5/2016 at 6:07 AM, BadDodo said:

So this is literally what stated in the patch note for the next major update

1.  A full frickin arena with bosses in it
  2. You get to watch the bosses beat the sheet out of the other bosses
  3. A hidden surface ruins with full and readable original lores included
  4. You get to cuddle and nuzzle some of those baby dinos
  5. Breed dinos is able to mutate
  6. A huge freakin treehouses everywhere
  7. A primal meat source that won't fight you back, and i'm talking about the penguin babies

You can't change facts and say "literally" what's stated in the patch notes as it's not true.

1. Dragon arena. The dragon boss. Where do you see "bosses"?
2. Boss Wars is you taming the bosses for a set amount of time, just like SoTF, against other tribes with bosses tamed as well and it's much further away than 5 days.
6. The treehouse set was not announced to be released at the same time as the Biome though. We could be lucky though.
7. If you're talking about the penguin babies then they're already in the game. No other animal in the patch notes is a primal meat source.

I'm excited for the next patch, but very confused by your thread and I fear you'll be very disappointed if you have all these things in mind which aren't coming.

On 5/22/2016 at 8:53 AM, OnePotatoChip said:

I'd go closer to 60%. I'm thinking the Diseases and Biome updates might not make it. Pretty sure that the new creatures and the Dragon are gonna be included, possibly the second phase of the Breeding Mechanics too. I'm iffy on the Ruins. 

Would hope they get the biomes released since they are making every one VERY aware of where it is and who its going to affect this time.

Archived