Ice Titan Credit Problem

Not beating the ice titan, that's all well and good.

With getting credit for doing so? I've killed it three times now, and no hologram for doing so, my notes still show it as a blank.

I'm on a unofficial server. None of the mods I'm running should touch the Ice Titan but I suppose one never knows.

Edited by Fox1
Clean up of non extinction content after Mod move
  • Fox1 changed the title to Ice Titan Credit Problem
On 7/4/2021 at 12:17 PM, Thekuervito said:

Patch broke the boss  dossier

I get megaphitecus,broodmother,dragon,overseer,manticore,desert titan.My notes reset for a crash and wait 6 patch to get again,3 patch later cant get forest titan dossier.

Well that's really bad news, I'm surprised I haven't seen more complaints about it.

We've basically halted our game progression because of this. No sense doing boss fights when you don't get credit for them. And I've given up on Genesis as well due to the notes there not unlocking.

Oh well, other games to play although I guess we can load the more extreme mods and hit unofficial maps for a bit.

Hi, a player on my server has been farming the Ice Titan for a week now. He killed him more than ten times. Only yesterday he got the note. I asked him what he did differently and this time he was very close to the Ice Titan when he died. Usually he looks at the fight from high in the sky on his Mana while his Gigas are fighting the Titan.

So it seems the key is to be very close when the Ice Titan is killed.

5 hours ago, Elgar said:

Hi, a player on my server has been farming the Ice Titan for a week now. He killed him more than ten times. Only yesterday he got the note. I asked him what he did differently and this time he was very close to the Ice Titan when he died. Usually he looks at the fight from high in the sky on his Mana while his Gigas are fighting the Titan.

So it seems the key is to be very close when the Ice Titan is killed.

Last time I did it, I was in melee with hit striking it with my Mek's sword. So I'm not sure about this.

I'll give it another try even so.