Ice Titan Credit Problem

Fox1

• Fox1 changed the title to Ice Titan Credit Problem
On 7/4/2021 at 12:17 PM, Thekuervito said:

Patch broke the boss  dossier

I get megaphitecus,broodmother,dragon,overseer,manticore,desert titan.My notes reset for a crash and wait 6 patch to get again,3 patch later cant get forest titan dossier.

Well that's really bad news, I'm surprised I haven't seen more complaints about it.

We've basically halted our game progression because of this. No sense doing boss fights when you don't get credit for them. And I've given up on Genesis as well due to the notes there not unlocking.

Oh well, other games to play although I guess we can load the more extreme mods and hit unofficial maps for a bit.

Hi, a player on my server has been farming the Ice Titan for a week now. He killed him more than ten times. Only yesterday he got the note. I asked him what he did differently and this time he was very close to the Ice Titan when he died. Usually he looks at the fight from high in the sky on his Mana while his Gigas are fighting the Titan.

So it seems the key is to be very close when the Ice Titan is killed.

5 hours ago, Elgar said:

Hi, a player on my server has been farming the Ice Titan for a week now. He killed him more than ten times. Only yesterday he got the note. I asked him what he did differently and this time he was very close to the Ice Titan when he died. Usually he looks at the fight from high in the sky on his Mana while his Gigas are fighting the Titan.

So it seems the key is to be very close when the Ice Titan is killed.

Last time I did it, I was in melee with hit striking it with my Mek's sword. So I'm not sure about this.

I'll give it another try even so.

• 4 months later...

Bugs like this are still not fixed. It's a shame to see the number of players that have taken the torch from me and still not gotten responses (I tried to spread awareness of this bug years ago). Thus, I'm making a video on this specific issue and will be trying to get it addressed as much as possible! #FixBossiers

• 1 month later...

Well its January 19th 2022 and I've killed the ice titan,forest titan and desert titan once a day for the past 3 days. And still no dossier. For any of them. I've killed gamma king titan and have the implant for it on my character and I dont have the king titan dossier. I'm on ps4/ps5 offical servers. Kinda sad this issues hasn't been resolved. I've been on foot killing the titans(excluding king titan) I've been the one delivering the final blow on all 3 of them. And nothing. I'm trying to collect all dossiers to get the 10+ levels for it but this is a issue that's haulting my progress.

•  

Well its January 19th 2022 and I've killed the ice titan,forest titan and desert titan once a day for the past 3 days. And still no dossier. For any of them. I've killed gamma king titan and have the implant for it on my character and I dont have the king titan dossier. I'm on ps4/ps5 offical servers. Kinda sad this issues hasn't been resolved. I've been on foot killing the titans(excluding king titan) I've been the one delivering the final blow on all 3 of them. And nothing. I'm trying to collect all dossiers to get the 10+ levels for it but this is a issue that's haulting my progress.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, I'm a level 170 with only 5 notes left to get.. guess which ones

3 titans and 2 titan kings..

i've killed all of the lesser titans 3-4 times each now, tried being on foot, tried being literally inside the body when it died.. still no credit..

when i did it like 3-4 years ago or whenever the map came out it gave me main character credit without any trouble at all, but that one got lost when i ascended after killing alpha titan king and lost permanently .. so here i am doing them all again years later for the +10 levels and its not working

i haven't managed to leave the corpse because my gigas eat it instantly, also i don't know how i am going to avoid eating the titan king with a giga or something, but then i have no idea how to beat the titan king yet, back in the day the whole server teamed up like 30-40 people.. so i can't do that this time, and if we did, certainly someone would eat the corpse

maybe thats the difference that broke this is that the corpse can be eaten?

• 1 month later...

Can almost confirm it's dinos having a feast on the titans' corpses. I fought the desert titan three times, the forest titan twice, and the ice titan once (after taming all of them once before that) and never got the dossiers until I decided to pull my dinos off for the last bit of HP and finished them "carefully" with only one dino. If the titan's body doesn't lie there for a few seconds, you don't seem to get the dossier.

Archived