Star dolphin on PS4 frustration

SuzieQ

Before I smash my PS4 in frustration can someone give me some tips for star dolphin. I've been playing for hours daily and still can't even complete gamma! I can now make it into space reliably but am having huge issues trying to work out how to destroy the asteroids. What do I need to do to destroy them other than crash into them! I literally hate this mission. It's so badly thought out and ridiculous on console and is the only hing I have left to complete to run the boss.

6 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

Before I smash my PS4 in frustration can someone give me some tips for star dolphin. I've been playing for hours daily and still can't even complete gamma! I can now make it into space reliably but am having huge issues trying to work out how to destroy the asteroids. What do I need to do to destroy them other than crash into them! I literally hate this mission. It's so badly thought out and ridiculous on console and is the only hing I have left to complete to run the boss.

You just shoot them with your primary lasers - they don't die in one shot though. 

It's really important to upkeep your buffs as much as possible, especially since the laser damage nerf affected damage in the mission. The asteroids take like 10 shots if you're unbuffed, but fully powered up should only take 1-2 shots

Archived