Server 91

All the OC Island PvP servers on PS4/5 are in the process of this happening. 97, 98 and 471. Just giant alpha bases that are almost completely covered - drops, obs, caves and land - foundations as far as the eye can see... kinda ruins the game.

I wish to destroy them so badly and I kinda put up a one man fight against them, harrasing them farming and continually destroying their drop pillars etc but I've lost the will to keep fighting so I shifted all my stuff elsewhere.

Buildings like the egg incubator, cryopods, vaults etc helps a solo player survive and compete but I wish there were some more things that could support solo players in the fight... more stealth dino stuff; camo nets or stealth field generator to cover small bases; an underwater tame that buries in sand (I'm looking at you basilisk); something to ward off wild dinos (emitter or something to stop trees from knocking down); something to stun attacking players/tames to either help me get away when overwhelmed or to help me steal/kill a enemy op tame (Noglin seems like it can help me here bit I haven't got one yet); a dino whose saddle functioned as a Fabricator...

The exo suit would be great for me if I could just get my hands on it... portable smithy,fab and rep but it is proving difficult for me to do all gamma missions as a solo so far but I'm getting there. Wish it was just a normal tek gram at 120 or something. 

Anyway just hope they add some more structurrs/dinos/items that'd help solos survive without somehow giving alphas more of an advantage...

Archived