mature player looking for peaceful pvp server

my server is PVP but the population is all players who have been with me from the start of my server. we all help each other out. we are currently looking for other tribes to raid and war with but we are also open to other players who don't want to fight.  message me on XBOX if you are interested and ill get you in the server when I get off work. GT: XGC ZomB

this is my current recruitment post,

Z0mBlanD is a 24/7 dedicated server. The server is run on PVPE. We are looking for more players to populate the map.

rules for the server:

1. NO!!!! offline raiding EVER!!

2. No downloads allowed. if you want in you are going to have to start from scratch.

3. When raiding do not destroy buildings for no reason. its understandable to need to destroy a door or wall to breach a base but there is no excuse for destroying an entire base to take another tribes valuables.

4. Do not kill passive dinos when raiding. again there is no reason to kill another tribes animals if they are not attacking you.

5. Building on the floating island is prohibited. If you build on the island you will be killed and everything you have will be destroyed.

6.No randoms are allowed. If you join the server and want your friends in also they will need to come through me as well. Anyone caught in the server that I haven't spoken to or approved will be banned.

if after reading these rules you wish to join up message me on XBOX. GT: XGC ZomB

Archived