True Dragon

Rindou

Suggestion

1º Creature: Perfect for a "Lost Island" theme, don't you think? Unlike Wyverns which are a dragon subspecies, True Dragon would be almost like the Dragon boss, but tameable, unlike the boss, could have some differences in size, and obviously in design, I think if it were a quadruped being it would be interesting, very reptilian, really looking like a dragon from the tales you've definitely seen or read, don't you think?

About size, I think the dragon's body height could be roughly equivalent to the height of a Bronto, while the head would be a little higher, like 1/3 of the Bronto's neck in height, the width would be ideal half the width of an entire sprout, or up to 1/3 more.

About the animal, I think it has to be a boastful creature, show why it dominates the skies, as if it were a Giganotosaurus, but in the sky! With its size, I think it's only fair for more than one person to ride it, up to 5 people should be able to ride this magnificent animal, even without a saddle, and an opinion that I think depends, is maybe being able to put a platform saddle on top of it. Would be tamed like the Wyverns stealing their eggs and hatching

As for the attacks, I think because it's a bixo that initially would be very "OP" he should just breathe fire. It would have three attacks, the bite, which could give bleeding, or rage, the fire breath, like the normal Fire Wyvern, and last but not least, the fireball, like the Magmassaur's spit, being able to damage structures and area. Amazing isn't it?

His design would be like the image below, but that's up to you!

2º Creature: 

Again, perfect for a "lost island" theme, Salamander would be a very interesting mystical creature, as I see it, I'm going to give her very distinct and special abilities, which would make her a very requested and sought after creature.

About size, I think it varies a lot from animal to animal, but the size of a stegosaurus would be more than perfect.

About the creature itself, the Salamander is a very difficult animal to represent, it has many different forms in each different story, it can be a huge snake, a giant lizard, or even a dragon, but I think a giant lizard it is what most representative of the creature, giving a value to its rarity and aggressiveness, could be tamed like a phoenix, spitting fire, of any kind on the animal, and little by little go taming.

Regarding skills, as the Salamander represents fire, I wanted to give fire powers obviously, but that don't stick to puffs or fireballs, the first skill would be to heal yourself and your rider with puffs or fire attacks aimed at the animal, both throws flames, and puffs of Wyverns, Phoenix and etc... The second power, would be a power based on stamina, in which activating it would have a 100% damage reduction until the stamina runs out, which can be a "tank" creature, to be used against turrets and overpowered animals and while using up this stamina, any animal or person that tries to physically damage the salamander, other than with bullets, would catch fire.

And the last and yes, least important, and even optional, would be the salamander's famous fire breath, which no, it couldn't cure it.

Like Fenix and Magmasaur it could burn items inside like a furnace or stove.

He could go underwater, but there he couldn't use his skills, but he would be extremely fast, like a crocodile in water.

Regarding appearance, I'll take what represents Salamander the most to me.

3º Creature: 

Another perfect creature for the "Lost Island" theme would be the Colossus. A creature purely made of stone, or rather mountains, as well as having one on its back, would be a walking mountain on the Ark!

About size, it's extremely relative, but I think there are 3 ideal sizes for this creature, the size of a bronto, a megachelon, or a Titanossaur, depending on how you want to design this one.

About the creature, I think it would be interesting if this bixo, could camouflage itself like the golem, but instead of a stone, it would be a whole mountain, with trees or ores on its back, I'll explain this later, but another interesting thing, that it could be a curiosity, would it have the same physics as a mountain all the time, if possible of course, so players can build on top of it, and when they come back, "hey, where's my base!?" an animal that doesn't even need a platform saddle to ride on. To bring down the colossus, it would be ecstatic like the golem or the titanosaur, hitting cannonballs or bazooka in its head, only so as not to kill it

About skills, it's not a very attack-focused creature, so the main attacks could be like the titan's footsteps, without the same damage, of course, being a mountain, it would have a higher damage reduction than the golem in relation to bullets, and a relative reduction in bites, another curiosity, is that in the inventory, as you don't need a saddle, you could put some material in place of the saddle, and it would be born on the creature's back, thus generating this in your inventory, or ie if you want wood, trees will grow on the colossus' back, and wood will appear in your inventory, either crystal, same thing, same thing silica, metal, obsidian, coal, stone, same thing. Interesting don't you think?

About appearance, here's what I think the colossus might look like.

Obviously I don't want all three to be added at the same time, if I get support, I want you ark team to pick one or two to put in the game, thanks for your attention, that's it ❤️

Dragonseraphina.jpg

6e175a51e6dbd4727f73e0294b7dda09.jpg

3ae0dcfaddd7a53a85da5f14786dfb43.jpg

2 replies to this server topic

The guidelines say no fantasy creature suggestions, though I did want to quickly just add my thoughts for a true dragon.

While in the air it glides like a rock drake, only flapping when you tap the jump button, but flapping uses a decent amount of stam.

left click=bite

hold rmb=heating up fire

hold lmb while hold rmb=fire breath stream, more range than fire wyvern depending on charge level might have same range as lightning wyvern. This would use oxygen.

space bar=jump

space bar while in air=flap

c=roar emote, because cool roar showcase

Archived