Singleplayer wild carnivore dinos instant heal when eats corps

Rainboy

okay so im not sure if this is a a bug or a mod that make this happen. when i was killing a rex in singleplayer and it was fighting a argy when it killed the argy and ate it it instant healed to max health and i also tryed with offical settings but it just wont fix so im not sure what is going on 

but with a giga it only heals around 30k which is still a lot so this makes things like giga impossib;e to kill without drowning them

pls help :(

8 hours ago, Rainboy said:

okay so im not sure if this is a a bug or a mod that make this happen. when i was killing a rex in singleplayer and it was fighting a argy when it killed the argy and ate it it instant healed to max health and i also tryed with offical settings but it just wont fix so im not sure what is going on 

but with a giga it only heals around 30k which is still a lot so this makes things like giga impossib;e to kill without drowning them

pls help :(

tranq darts.   KNock it out, then kill it.

8 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

there's no heart given if u kill a knocked out wild?

I haven't tried with gigas (obviously) but I did once use a fire wyvern for milk, and, naturally, killed it after getting the milk before it woke up (since it would get free once the trap is unredered anyway), and there was no claw. So I assume same is true for any other trophy-giving dinos.

12 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

knock it out. .. then kill it... easier to kill it after it's asleep.  there's no heart given if u kill a knocked out wild?

yeah, you cannot get the heart out of a dino you KO.....you got to kill it.

In fact, I think this is true for all trophies/tributes. If you knock out a spino, then kill it. No spino sail.....knock out an argy then kill it, no argy claws

On 6/28/2021 at 2:00 PM, wizard03 said:

yeah, you cannot get the heart out of a dino you KO.....you got to kill it.

In fact, I think this is true for all trophies/tributes. If you knock out a spino, then kill it. No spino sail.....knock out an argy then kill it, no argy claws

darn, good to know.  ty for correcting me.

Archived