PEGASUS

Ironhunter

Suggestion

In Greek mythology, Pegasus (Greek, Πήγασος) is a winged horse. Pegasus was the first horse to come to be among the gods. Pegasus was the horse of Zeus, god of heaven and earth. Pegasus, along with his brother Chrysaor, was born from the blood spilled by Medusa when Perseus cut off her head. This was one of the three Gorgon sisters: the others were Steno and Euryale. She is usually depicted in black or white and has two wings that allow her to fly. A characteristic of her flight is that when she flies, she moves her legs as if she were actually running through the air.

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-26 at 04.34.16.jpeg

3 replies to this server topic

The game has already the best dinos already, just look the another suggestions, are really bad boring dinos or variants from t rex , yuty, etc.  Non atractive at all. We have mythical creatures on the game already, is not that hard, am sure if with enought votes they can do something better. Just look the real dinos suggested and tell me if they are better... well at least i tried

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Ironhunter said:

The game has already the best dinos already, just look the another suggestions, are really bad boring dinos or variants from t rex , yuty, etc.  Non atractive at all. We have mythical creatures on the game already, is not that hard, am sure if with enought votes they can do something better. Just look the real dinos suggested and tell me if they are better... well at least i tried

It doesn't matter whether the game already has the best real dinosaurs. The developers have clearly stated in their announcement that they are looking only for real world extinct/prehistoric creatures.

• Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

This is why your submission was moved to Game Suggestions because your suggestion fails to follow the submission guidelines.

Archived