Ark tv show

Gianfranco

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

No idea and I highly doubt anyone's even the slightest bit interested in watching it. Don't know why they're even bothering to make it. I love this game but have zero interest in watching a cartoon of it 

There's been an overwhelming amount of interest shown for it on Twitter.

12 hours ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

No idea and I highly doubt anyone's even the slightest bit interested in watching it. Don't know why they're even bothering to make it. I love this game but have zero interest in watching a cartoon of it 

Eeehm... I'm almost 40 years old and I'm highly interested! Maybe it's because I grew up with Dino Riders and I still miss the show... 😄

10 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Eeehm... I'm almost 40 years old and I'm highly interested! Maybe it's because I grew up with Dino Riders and I still miss the show... 😄

I'm also nearly 40 and loves dinos but the series will not have success and we all know it. I'd rather wait another year to watch the 2nd season of Clarksons farm. At least I know that's well made and enjoyable. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, volar said:

I don't see a point in watching the tv show, I mean if it is an ark tv series, what you going to have a 10min episode of watchable content and then 50 mins of that 10mins just lagging all over the place. I mean that would fit with the current theme

thats has nothing to do with my question 

7 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

How does the world have humans and dinsoaurs and aniamls in world Please no jokes how  the evolutionary theory had happen or something 

Im guessing something catastrophic happened. Maybe an asteroid hit earth and we tried to save ourselves, but failed and broke the timeline and the planet apart? Now we only have the arks and those who survived the accident during our attempts to save ourselves.

On 7/13/2021 at 8:19 AM, Gianfranco said:

How does the world have humans and dinsoaurs and aniamls in world 

Please no jokes how  the evolutionary theory had happen or something 

have you ever paid attention to the game itself. especially the explorer notes. if so you'd know how humans, animals and dinosaurs exist. this is like the silliest question an ark player could ask.

I'm very interested in the show. The fiction behind this game is epic. 

I think the only let down, for me personally, is that it will likely be PG-13ish. I think it should be hard R for violence, and I would definitely include the death/respawn element of the specimens. But I admit that may be too high concept for an animated affair... and does offer complications in the character relationships and hero journey.

Archived