Egg incubator is amazing.

So iv been obsessively learning the breeding/mutation matrix. Iv gone from one new mutation per session (4 hours average) to 2-3 mutations in the same amount of time. I play on single player with hard settings. I HATE grinding because I have a family so my whole life is "mom this" and "mom that" I also don't have people to discuss this stuff with because the kids don't have enough gaming experience. (My son thinks the moschops is a battle worthy critter) my husband is a "COD chad". So again, anyone wanna gab about love of the game? 

Yeah I love Ark a lot. I've clocked just over 4000hrs and I'd still easily pick this game if I had to choose only one game to play for the rest of my life. 

I'm a solo player on PvP official servers, so the egg incubator is awesome! That (and cryopods/cryofridge) has made my life significantly easier for raising tames while under constant threat.

Never really got my head around mutations though there was a great youtube vid I watched that helped out (just some guy with an excel spreadsheet.)

Archived