What would you make breedable

TerminaterPlays

So with the new map announced and Ark 2 being a thing in the future I wanted to make a post to toss idea around.

Most people would love if all dinos had the ability to breed with the exception of some, and for pve things breeding capability is nice to have. 

Heres a few of my creative ideas for breeding the non-breedable creatures.

Astrocetus only breeding in space, and live birth. must feed the babies ambergis or mutton or something like that

or you must breed them extremely high up or in water. 

Rock Drake needs to be bred while invisible and fed nameless venom,

or must be in the presence of a reaper or a pheromone gland activated as their natural environment was near reaper presence. 

bred on a cliff side?
no basilisks nearby as they eat the eggs. 

belzbuffo must breed in water and has a high chance of a tripplet must be fed bug bodys or live fish baskets

dung bettle needs large dino feces in inventory to breed or snow owl pellets growing it must be fed feces relitive to its age, (baby-small, juvenile- medium, adolecent-large)

mantis must eat wolly rhino horns, but the male wiill die afterwards and can slow be fed deathworm horns or kerritin in a larger amount. 

noglin has to breed through mind controlling a creature able to breed. killing the creature afterward, but the egg created by the creature will hatch a noglin but takes the time relitive to the egg created.

achatina breed them using vegie cakes of course, but to survive they need chiten for its shell to form. 

basilisk must be fed large eggs as a baby to grow up at the same rate that drakes eat nameless venom. 

any other ideas drop them below and for the case of pvp i would hope overpowered dinos would be disabled from breeding on pvp maps. 

On 6/24/2021 at 10:44 PM, Sativa420 said:

beez is already able to be bred and mantis also.

I would love snails to be able to be bred, I love them. such pretty colors on their shells.

Are the 2 breed-able I didn't know, I just asked my friends whats some dinos that you would like to be able to breed that can't currently. I would love to see snails breed aswell them and rock drakes were my personal ideas. 

21 hours ago, LordHotPockets said:

Snails gets my vote as well and I don't think anyone else has said it but breedable reapers would be fantastic. I know several tribes who would go crazy if they opened that up.

reapers would be awsome the only reason i didn't immediately list them is because they were difficult to think of as reaper queens are non tamable. but an idea like you need the female reaper to constantly tend to it would be cool instead of pheromones. 

On 6/25/2021 at 3:33 AM, AllOfTheAllos said:

Karkinos. Because everyone says they're cool, but I just can't bring myself to go far away from my base, use resources, all to get something that I won't be able to make more of if I get a pair. If they were breedable, then I'd bother taming some.

karkinos is definitely a fun creature but like the astrocetus hard to tame a good one, and far away most the time. I would love to see them breed for the amount of effort it takes to get them. 

3 minutes ago, heliantha said:

griffins and rock drakes, 100%. I consider bother extremely cool. rock drakes at least have their use on abb -- but the poor griffins are just outclassed by so many other breedable fliers :/

absolutely agree, while rock drakes i have used on most maps excusing scorched and island, i have used them everywhere else and they are outclassed by wyverns usage, as well as even argentavis as they are used for metal runs. and griffins are the same way their only purpose is taming a quetz with a 2 man team, and movement, even the 2 man tame is bad since tappy do it better. 

On 6/26/2021 at 7:28 AM, TerminaterPlays said:

reapers would be awsome the only reason i didn't immediately list them is because they were difficult to think of as reaper queens are non tamable. but an idea like you need the female reaper to constantly tend to it would be cool instead of pheromones. 

nooooo. I love love love getting reaper stung. I love it just as is, I'd only want them able to breed, IF getting stung by a queen was still an option, that really is the best part to me. Since gen2 game out I've been preggo almost every day 🥰

4 hours ago, Sativa420 said:

nooooo. I love love love getting reaper stung. I love it just as is, I'd only want them able to breed, IF getting stung by a queen was still an option, that really is the best part to me. Since gen2 game out I've been preggo almost every day 🥰

That could be take out of context so easily. Also same here just coming up with how it would work. 

Archived