Raising baby Gachas with Maewing

TonyTempah

why do you guys bother to feed them??? if you put a baby gacha in render distance and give it nothing, no poop nothing, it doesn't need food.

OR another adult gacha, nothing. It's really  a waste of time to feed them.

(have raised a few hundred for our alliance, this works 100%)

( I guess to leave render but they eat so much, I just raise them when I'm building etc)

23 hours ago, Sativa420 said:

why do you guys bother to feed them??? if you put a baby gacha in render distance and give it nothing, no poop nothing, it doesn't need food.

( I guess to leave render but they eat so much, I just raise them when I'm building etc)

Because Genesis servers crap out pretty often, not feasible.

For baby Gachas. Fill maewing with rare flowers/mushrooms. Find them in rockwell garden using a moschops. From Juvi to Adult. Trough with custom foods. I make a recipe with my crafter thats 155 using 50 of all berry types (seperate recipes for each berry). 25 for mejo and narco. If not on Gen 2. Pull out the megachelons for the maewing.  Happy Gacha Raising. 

23 hours ago, Jasminia said:

For baby Gachas. Fill maewing with rare flowers/mushrooms. Find them in rockwell garden using a moschops. From Juvi to Adult. Trough with custom foods. I make a recipe with my crafter thats 155 using 50 of all berry types (seperate recipes for each berry). 25 for mejo and narco. If not on Gen 2. Pull out the megachelons for the maewing.  Happy Gacha Raising. 

Interesting. What is the benefit of not using Meat?

Serious question....

Ok, so I have a baby gacha (my first) and wanted to see how much stone it ate per minute...so, some stacks onto my wing, enabled nursing then popped babe to make sure it was eating. It did, even saw spikes like you might get when feeding wyvern milk to a baby wyv and it's current max food is less than 1200...

ANYHOW...so, I was timing for a minute, closed the baby gachas inv to check maewing inv.... ZERO stone consumed. No troughs or other maewings in area.

Are you (op or others) using JUST a maewing with NO FOOD at all? Or am I just getting lucky here?

On 6/27/2021 at 8:43 AM, Sativa420 said:

To use this argument flys in the face of hte fact that in order to carry out this method- you cant use your account for anything outside of babysitting this baby for 10hrs.  not logging out, not crashing, not being forcibly disconnected by the server itself..  On genesis, you have all of the above goign on hourly or even more often.  NO gacha baby will survive this method being raised on gen2.

On 7/13/2021 at 9:19 AM, BubbaGuy said:

Serious question....

Ok, so I have a baby gacha (my first) and wanted to see how much stone it ate per minute...so, some stacks onto my wing, enabled nursing then popped babe to make sure it was eating. It did, even saw spikes like you might get when feeding wyvern milk to a baby wyv and it's current max food is less than 1200...

ANYHOW...so, I was timing for a minute, closed the baby gachas inv to check maewing inv.... ZERO stone consumed. No troughs or other maewings in area.

Are you (op or others) using JUST a maewing with NO FOOD at all? Or am I just getting lucky here?

I'm using Maewing with MEAT. This method allows you to leave render, leave the server, log off or holiday in the Bahamas. Combined with a Tek Trough you can really leave them to it and if the server crashes, you're safe.

On 7/13/2021 at 3:52 PM, GrumpyBear said:

To use this argument flys in the face of hte fact that in order to carry out this method- you cant use your account for anything outside of babysitting this baby for 10hrs.  not logging out, not crashing, not being forcibly disconnected by the server itself..  On genesis, you have all of the above goign on hourly or even more often.  NO gacha baby will survive this method being raised on gen2.

yeah I already replied but thanks for echoing what someone else said. and as I said 

well you are right there. I didn't think of that, we raise them on island and the tribe member raising them on gen2 isn't me 

I can totally get that! Thanks for reminding me.

I do have to add to this however, I've raised 4 on gen2 now and I haven't used a maewing. our server has been decent lately. I just plan out what i'm doing ahead of time, and I build etc. It's not like there is ONLY 1 way to do something. So yeah. have a nice day doing paracer run 4 mil times to feed them.

*unfollows post*

Archived