Questions about transferring dinos out of Gen2 to another server

Herbapou

• Volunteer Moderator
44 minutes ago, Herbapou said:

I have seen Maewing on Cristal islands but when I access a mission hub it wont let me upload a dino.

That brings me to my other question, did they used cryopods in the Arkdata?

If so, can you transfert out a Stryder since they cant be cryopod?

Fresh tames cannot be uploaded for 12 hours. There is no cooldown when frozen though so yeah, either wait or use a cryopod.

You can transfer out a Stryder under Creatures. 

Beware downloading to extinction using those Terminals. They appear right over top and straddle it. I wasn't able to walk it off! I had to wait 12 hours to send it back up, and then bring it to the Island.

Hey... has anyone had issue with Stryder from a Tek Transmitter? Do they download without getting stuck?

11 hours ago, Ganelon said:

You can transfer out a Stryder under Creatures. 

Beware downloading to extinction using those Terminals. They appear right over top and straddle it. I wasn't able to walk it off! I had to wait 12 hours to send it back up, and then bring it to the Island.

Hey... has anyone had issue with Stryder from a Tek Transmitter? Do they download without getting stuck?

One idea might be to download another larger dino first, then the Stryder might be shifted to the side when they are downloaded. 

Also, Tek Transmitters can be picked up (or at least we can) so that's less of an issue. 

Archived