pvp [XBOX ONE Server] The Realm 100X No Player Admins EZCraft Instatame Balanced

erox1622

Hey y’all, I’m Erox, Server Owner of The Realm XBOX Cluster, I’m hosting a brand new 8 map cluster that is designed with all the best aspects of my favorite servers I’ve played on in mind yet fixes the issues they’ve had which make them unplayable. I created this server with the intention of making ark fun again, taking away the aspects of the game that make it boring like the excessive official server grind, while maintaining a PVE aspect with the wild creatures, and keeping as many dino’s relevant as possible. This cluster is intended for mature players who have lots of experience playing the game and are looking for a fun community and cluster where people don’t become toxic when raided, and instead say “GG” and rebuild.

As an Admin and Server Owner I am pretty laid back, but I do have rules in place to keep the community safe and enjoyable for all and will enforce them when necessary. I am an active admin who is dedicated and involved in the community, but I do not play, nor do I allow in-game admins with admin access to play, as this is one of the CORE values in my cluster.

This Server is for you if:

You’re an adult who is emotionally matured, You hate a huge grind, You don’t trust Player Admins, You’re seeking a fun, respectable, and most importantly NON TOXIC pvp community to build, play and invite your friends to tribe up, You want the fun aspects of the game to remain in-tact like having to choose when to run from a wild dino and not being able to one-shot anything or leveling up quick but still have a small grind and barrier to entry to get the higher tiered stuff, You’re looking for a server that has an emphasis on pvp balance and doesn’t have one dino as the sole meta giving variety and access to being creative in raiding, defending and base building, you like the idea that new players have to work for stuff and cant come in and take out bases and troll immediately, You’re looking for a server that will keep the community safe from hackers and cheaters who pull IP addresses and use Aimbot and ESP, You’re looking for a server that works tirelessly on keeping the community engaged through giveaways, in game events with loot prizes, rewards for streaming and invites, discord levels and roles, You’re looking for a server that is completely transparent in their stats and is open to reasonable suggestions.

^^ If this describes you, you are exactly who we are looking for! ^^

This Server is NOT for you if:

You’re a child under 16 or an adult above 18 who acts like a jerk and complains about everything, cries when getting raided on a pvp server, wants the admins to do everything for them including explain how to play the game, You can’t play ark without cheating, You use DDOS or DOXXING services to get your way or intimidate others, You hate the grind but want EVERYTHING handed to you, you’re unappreciative of the hard work, time and money invested into making the server what it is and want to complain and trash talk everything, You can’t seem to pvp without being toxic and personally attacking other’s over a video game, You are immature and unappreciative of Server Events that enable the community to get to know one another while having fun and being able to win awesome loot and want to troll and ruin the experience for everyone.

^^ If this describes you, do not join, we do not want you ^^

Brief Overview of Server Stats:

(For fully transparent stats and settings join discord https://discord.gg/6X6aRGcDCH)

All Servers on Valentine’s event

Auto Engrams per level

·         Fertilized starter Maewing Egg + saddle in diplos

·         Server Wipe every 2 months

·         Every tribe has 1 White Flag Protection Request per wipe (PVP Immunity)

6 Man Tribes

1 Alliance Allowed

Cave Damage reduced to 2x

Ez Craft

·         Insta tame

100X harvesting

10X Player/Crafting XP

·         3 Artifact only boss fight requirements

Dino automatic levels after tame/raise.

·         Custom Stacks

·         Custom Drops: All regular drops except for red get full federation armor except for Genesis Part 2 drops which remain official quality for the loot.

·               o    White Starter

·                       (pre crafted flak full set Ascendant, shotgun, fabricated sniper, crossbow, longneck rifle, 100 shotgun ammo, 100 adv sniper ammo, 10 grapples, 100 simple rifle ammo, 10 shocking tranq dart, Metal pick, Metal Hatchet, 10 bolas, 10 parachutes, metal pike, 50 Bush Berry seeds)

·              o    White Ringed

·                       (starter plus 75 Bush Berry Seeds and Apprentice Blueprint)

·              o    Green Kibble/crafted recipes

·                       (50 BBS, 10 each of all kibble types, 10 Wyvern milk, 10 primal crystal, 10 cooked meat jerky, 10 prime meat jerky, 10 Mindwipe tonic, 10 shadow steak, 10 battle tartare, 10 med brews, 10 beer, 10 enduro stew, 10 mushroom brew, 10 sweet veggie cake, 10 broth of enlightenment, 5 cryo pods)

·              o    Green Ringed

·                       (same except 75 BBS)

·              o    Blue Crafted Dino Saddles

·                       (50 BBS, Journeyman saddles for Pteranodon, Managarmr, Tapejara, Rhino, Mammoth, Quetzal, Velonosaur, Trike, Stego, paracer, rex, Daodon.)

·              o    Blue Ringed

·                       (75 BBS, Same as regular with Journeyman Blueprint)

·              o    Purple Boss Fight Items

·                       (3 artifacts used to engage boss fight, can engage upon opening drop)

·              o    Purple Ringed

·                       (Same)

·              o    Yellow –

·                       (50 of All Paints, 50 Admin plant species x, All in game skins,Chibis etc)

·              o    Yellow Ringed – Mastercraft BP

·              o    Red Tek Tier items

·                       (Full Crafted Tek armor set, Tek Rifle, Tek Bow, Tek handgun, Tek Railgun, 2 Tek Generators, 2 Tek Teleporters, 1 Tek Forcefield 1 Tek Transmitter, 2 Tek Troughs, 1 Tek Replicator, 5 tek foundations, 100 Element.)

·              o   Red Ringed

·                       (1k Advanced Rifle bullet, 200 Element, 5 heavy auto turrets, 5 tek turrets, 10 large metal hatchframes, Ascendant Blueprint)

·         Guaranteed CP from beaver dams (2k cp, 2k pearls, 5k each for large on rag)

·         Extended gasoline usage time in forges, generators etc to 100 Hrs per 1 gas

·         Extended Element usage time in replicators, generators to 100 Hrs per 1 Element

·         Manas in all snow biomes

·         Blood Stalkers in all swamp biomes

·         Velos in all grassland areas

·         Max Dino lvl 150 Wild, 180 Tek, 190 Wyvern

·         Egg hatch speed – 650

·         Baby Mature Speed - 400

·         Guaranteed 100% imprints

·         7 minute breeding intervals

·         No Player food or Water drain

·         No Player/dino fall damage

·         Element can be transfered by crafting it into soap

·         Custom Recipe’s

·         Custom Boss Fight Loot

Player Stats/Multipliers

Health – Official

Stamina – 5X

Oxygen – 50X

Food – Official

Water – Official

Weight – Auto Infinite

Melee – 5X

Movement Speed- 2X

Fortitude – 20X

Crafting Skill – 2X

Dino Stats/Multipliers

Health – Official

Stamina 5X

Oxygen – Official

Food – Official

Water – Official

Weight – Auto Infinite

Melee – Official

Movement Speed – 5x

Server Background:

I’m a day 1 ark player and previous dedicated server owner with over 2k hours experience in game. I played for years on official and took a few-year break due to exploits and Wildcard’s inability to address in game issues.

When I returned, I decided to give Nitrado servers a shot. Nitrado servers reignited my love for the game as I really enjoyed was how much better server admins were at keeping the game fair, banning cheaters, and hackers than Wildcard has ever been.

Unfortunately, as much as the game was better, I found loads of inconsistencies and issues with many of the Nitrado server clusters such as Admin Abuse, pvp Balancing Issues (max saddled tames melting to 60 turrets in 1.5 seconds, Players health and melee being boosted so high they can 1 shot anything etc.), Admin/Community Toxicity, Admin Over Policing to name a few. It was when a tribemate and friend of mine donated $80 to a cluster, and then 3 days later decided to discontinue the server and the server owner refused to return funds when I decided enough is enough, and created The Realm. The Realm is a combination of all of the aspects that made those servers fun to play on with all of the fixes that the server owners either outright refused to acknowledge or were in general too preoccupied or in reality just plain arrogant to change and fix.

No Player Admins on The Realm EVER, Balanced PVP, Core game experience in-tact, Fun and engaging community, Respectful community, Server Events such as: Pull Up (Raid the Admin Base for loot), Fob Wars, Defend (One tribe volunteers to defend a base in 6 hours), Giveaways, Contests such as best PVP clip, Best Base builds, Best Dino mutations, Rewards for streaming, discord boosts and server invites,

Again, I have to reiterate:

DO NOT join this server if you are immature, If you cheat, If you’re toxic, If you DDOS or DOX, if you cry about pvp, if you complain about everything, if you’re disrespectful.

If all of this interests you and you are who we are looking for, we implore you to please:

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/6X6aRGcDCH

Search “The Realm” under Unofficial PC Arks from your Xbox or Microsoft game account.

Server will appear as [US] The Realm[MAP]100X NoPlayerAdmins EZCraft Instatame Balanced

We can’t wait for you to become a part of our community!

Realm_Flyer_1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived