Add non-buildszones in air ducts and around mission zones on official PVP server

Observer

Yup the north and south bridge and some airlocks are blocked on my server. Almost lost a 145 shadowmane I spent hours taming today just because I was trying to travel between biomes.

I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before theyre all completely locked off.

WC's shortsightedness never ceases to amaze me.

This will kill gen 2 if something isnt done about it.

9 minutes ago, Reiv said:

A swarm of velos with no structures around them is pretty easy to get through

Ok fair enough, Id say it would still be very annoying. And obviously this would be a big waste of resources in my mind but if they paired the velos with a voidwyrm on turret mode to stun people trying to fly through then they get blasted by velos. Im just thinking even with building disabled in those zones it will be a choke point people will use to their advantage and we would still see people complaining about it to a degree.

24 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Ok fair enough, Id say it would still be very annoying. And obviously this would be a big waste of resources in my mind but if they paired the velos with a voidwyrm on turret mode to stun people trying to fly through then they get blasted by velos. Im just thinking even with building disabled in those zones it will be a choke point people will use to their advantage and we would still see people complaining about it to a degree.

Velos on turret mode are capped at 20 damage per shot, which means turret mode velos can be overrun pretty easily by cryoing reapers/gigas/rexes.

You can also just grab a fab sniper or if they're packed tightly together a rocket launcher and just start blasting away from outside their range.  This is especially true right now since people can't bring ouside dinos in so they don't have access to op breeding lines with massive HP pools - the mega tribes would only be about 8 generations into mutating velos right now, assuming they're mutating them at all instead of waiting out the transfer lockout.

Archived