Misions are Missing

M6Tully

I also lost my mission progress 2 times, the first time I had like 14 missions and from a day to the other my missions just dissapeared and my name was still in the leaderboard the second time was painful  I had 32 missions done I went to bed and the next day I woke up with 0 missions on my character I play on Official PVE BTW someone told me it usually happens when u are doing a mission  and the server crashes and tihs happened to me the day before my missions got reset I was doing Life support mission with a reaper  the server went down and when it came back online  I was dead and I lost my reaper and all my inventory and the next day my missions got reset to 0

I put a ticket in with WC and was told sorry but it outside WC customer support capabilities to be able to restore completed missions or missing hexpoints please feel free to file a developer ticket if you feel this is still an issue..... 🤨😐 not an acceptable response WC what's the point if randomly your reset to zero after completing %98 of the missions gen 1 and 2..... 

Archived