Misions are Missing

M6Tully

After the patch everyone's missions have reset to 0. We have people in tribe that completed all but 1 or 2 missions and it was reset. This is not acceptable. It took them an entire day of repeating mission after mission to complete successfully. At least 2 of them are regular Ark streamers and they are pretty much ready to uninstall.

Hello,

had a total of five crashes now after finishing a mission. After restart, the game always starts with the respawn screen as if I died. Everything in my inventory is always gone, no beacon to signalize my lost body.

Also, all of the hunt missions are not present on the terminal/inventory to track.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Edit: Also, what the F*** is up with the control of the Dolphin Missions???

And going on Missions apparently kills babies???

There's not really much data I can give on this but it seems that mission progress (how many missions have been done etc) are wiping from characters' records during the day sometime, possibly after a server reboot. What will still be recorded is records of who did what mission the fastest etc, so we know that the player actually did do the mission but it wipes from the character side. One example of this is one of my players who did 22 missions, and when they check their progress it says they've done 0.

There's not really much data I can give on this but it seems that mission progress (how many missions have been done etc) are wiping from characters' records during the day sometime, possibly after a server reboot. What will still be recorded is records of who did what mission the fastest etc, so we know that the player actually did do the mission but it wipes from the character side. One example of this is one of my players who did 22 missions, and when they check their progress it says they've done 0.

• Divinus changed the title to I lost all my missions progress from GenOne, Am i the only one?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Misions are Missing

Archived